The pearl shaped island is a paradise for any tourist and it is quite a smart idea for you to make it your honeymoon destination. The blend of Buddhist culture and the exotic beaches in the island make it a perfect destination for anyone. There are various Sri Lanka tour packages that are available for the visitors from India and you can make a check upon the same to find the one that suits you the most. These packages allow you to have a visit to almost all the top destinations across Sri Lanka.
The easiest way to reach Sri Lanka is by taking a flight from India and reaching there probably on the same day of your departure. Sri Lanka has a busy international airport and it is called the Bandaranaike Internal Airport. Located in Colombo, Sri Lankan flights from the major countries of the world arrive here. There are flights from India, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Australia to Sri Lanka.
By Road/By Train
Being a separate island country away from India, Sri Lanka is completely inaccessible by train and road. If you are traveling on a short budget, you can come down to any of the Indian cities that have flights to Sri Lanka by road or by train and board Sri Lankan flights from there. This will help you save on your expenses and do more when you are in the new land.
There used to be ferry services from Chennai to Colombo that carried tourists from one country to the other at economic rates. There are just a few ships that operate from Mumbai port that take you to Colombo on a luxurious cruise-liner. The best way to reach Sri Lanka is by taking a direct flight from the Indian cities. Since the seas also get violent during storms and monsoons, it is best to go for flights when you are looking for a fun holiday
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The best time of year to visit Sri Lanka depends on where you wish to travel to – for a relatively small island; there are wide variations in climate, depending on the time of year. There are two monsoons that affect the island’s climate – the north-east monsoon which can affect the whole island, and the south-west monsoon which is less intense and impacts the south and west coasts as well as the Hill Country. Despite the rainfall, the temperature around the coast rarely drops below 25 degrees; up in the Hill Country it is a little cooler due to the higher altitude. Generally, the best time to visit the west and south coast’s as well as the Cultural Triangle is between December and April, while on the east coast the climate is at its finest from May through to October.
ITINERARY For 7 Days & 6 Nights
Arrive at Colombo airport then go to Kandy. On the way to Kandy see the beautiful sight seen at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and enjoy the sights of majestic elephants in all their glory. While reaching Kandy Check in to Hotel take some rest over to Kandy Lake and spend some quality time there.
Today we will visit Nuwara Eliya ie a “Little England” of Srilanka with charming English Like town. See the secenic view and visit to Hills, Peradeniya Botanical Garden and Tea garden. Enjoy whole day. Night stay will be in NUWARA.
After breakfast visit to Ramboda waterfalls and George Lake. After that take a short toy train ride to Ella and enjoy the scenic sights all around. Then get back to hotel in night.
Day 4 :-
Today we will visit Bentota. Check in to hotel enjoy breakfast and afterwards explore the lively culture on Bentota. Enjoy the leisure for the day. Night stay will be ib Bentota.
After breakfast watch the scenic beauty in Bentota and explore Bentota Beach and Fishing Trip and watersports like scuba and snorkeling and have an adventurous trip whole day. Night stay will be in Bentota.
Day 6 :-
Today we will visit Colombo. After breakfast we will enjoy the time in the Garden City of the East Colombo. End up with Candle light dinner.
Today we will depart from Colombo to our destination home. Leave with beautiful memories of this island.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 24,200/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.