One of the most important trade points for the entire Middle-East region, Dubai has emerged out to be one of the most important, beautiful, innovative and adventurous cities of the world. This place knows how to outdo every other place on the face of this earth and a proof of that are the many architectural and technological wonders of whopping proportions that call Dubai their home. Housing wonders like the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Ski Dubai, Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo and the Dubai Creek, this place is one of the best places to see and enjoy some of the most unique experiences in the world, all of which you can book and enjoy the best of here. Dubai is also said to be the most tourist friendly destination because it hosts various nationalities all at once as it is an important business hub in the world. That is why there are a variety of Dubai Tour Packages that the travel agents offer for any kind of a budget.
By AirDubai has only one airport that is the busiest airport of all. The Dubai International Airport has several airlines that operate, connecting more than 100 destinations from across the world. Many Flights connect Dubai directly from the major cities in India through Sharjah FlyDubai and Etihad Airways. Once you reach the place, you can hire a taxi and reach your desired location in minutes. Frequent flight names: Etihad Airways, Emirates Airlines Biggest airport: Dubai International Airport.
By RailThere are no rail routes that connect Dubai from the rest of the country.
By RoadA visit to Dubai can be possible only if you take a road route from Oman. There are also buses available from Sharjah, Masafi, Abu Dhabi, and Masafi.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months, from November to April. January and February see heavy tourist traffic because of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which makes the city come alive. Here’s a monthly breakup of Dubai’s climatic conditions so you can plan when to go. November to March : Dubai winters are from November to April and this is the best time to visit Dubai. The weather is pleasant and suited for all kinds of outdoor activities. What’s more, the much loved Dubai Shopping Festival is held during Jaunary-February and that is when you will see Dubai actually crowded. Since this is the peak season, hotel rates and airfares tend to go really high. Book well in advance to get the best rates possible and avoid any inconvenience.
April to October : The temperatures begin to rise by April and May and during peak summers, even start hitting the late forties. Summer months in Dubai are really, really hot and humid, making it almost impossible to explore the outdoors. However, all malls/stores are air-conditioned and you can indulge in as much retail therapy as you would like.
ITINERARY For 6 Days & 5 Nights
Arrival at Dubai. You will be transferred from the airport to your hotel. This tour is Dessert Safari tour of Dubai. We will begin our amazing adventure with an exciting drive over the dunes. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. Reach our campsite, where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding. ). Before returning, watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight. Overnight Stay at the hotel.
This is our City tour withBurjKhalifa. After Breakfast proceed for Half-Daysightseeing tour of the city for glimses of the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai. We will spend day on these places –“Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah, Al Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort and BurjKhalifa” .Dinner in Restaurant. Overnight at hotel
After Breakfast ,day free for own activity & shopping. After this we will visit Dhow Cruise and enjoy our dinner at the cruise. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast we will be going to visit Abu Dhabi city tour and Ferrari world. Then comes Dinner in Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel in Dubai
Today we will visit to Atlantis enroute Lunch at nearest local restaurant. Rest of the day Free access to Aqua venture and Lost Chambers . Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel. Check out from your hotel and transfer to the Airport to board the flight for India. Arrive India with happy memories.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 19,000/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.