It is world’s renowned ancient heritage; Greece welcomes visitors with its panoramic natural vistas, idyllic beaches and a vibrant modern culture. It is also known for its multi-cultural outlook, active nightlife and a plethora of entertainment options. The packages are full of different attractions and activities that are available in the city and in the surrounding areas. However, make sure that if you want to see certain attractions that you try to get the attractions switched around, if possible. When you Travel to Greece, you will come across the longest miles of aquamarine coastline and some of the most enchanting ancient ruins that call for detailed explorations. The beautiful landscape will be another high point of your tour. Greece boasts of some of the most scenic places on the world tourism.
By AirThe main airport is located in Athens and is called the Elefthérios Venizelos International Airport and you can reach here from almost any airport in the world. Also, there are a number of other airports that can be flown into including Corfu, Rhodes, Thessaloniki and Heraklion.
By WaterThere are many different ferries that can travel to the country and the best ones come from Italian ports such as Bari, Brindisi, Ancona, Trieste and Venice.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The Best Months to Visit Greece is during spring (from April until mid-June) and autumn (September- October). During those months the weather is mild, and the crowds are less. July and August are very hot months, and it’s very crowded especially in popular destinations like Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes, etc. August is also the month that most Greeks take their annual leave. The only exception for this is the Northern part of Greece and the area of Halkidiki, and the islands of Thasos, Samothraki and Lemnos where it’s preferable to visit from mid-June to mid-September for better weather. December to March are usually the most colder months often accompanied with some rain and a little snow.
ITINERARY For 10 Days & 9 Nights
Day 1 :-
Arrival at Athens. You will meet our representative and transfer to hotel. After rest enjoy the leisure. Athens has plenty of places where you can admire stunning panoramic views of the city. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 2 :-
After breakfast we will go for sightseeing and explore the Acropolis Museum. Afternoon is free to visit Plaka and Monastirakia characteristic area of “old” Athens, with narrow streets and small buildings where the city’s traditional bazaar (Yousouroum) is held. Overnight stay at Athens.
Day 3 :-
Early morning we will be transferred to the port of Piraeus for your ferry to the island of Santorini. On arrival we will check in to hotel afterwards we will enjoy the gorgeous views of the island. Then we will see Fira, Caldera, and sun set. Do not lose the opportunity to have a romantic dinner on the rim of the caldera with the most breathtaking view in the planet. Overnight stay at Santorini.
Day 4 :-
After breakfast we will explore villages like Akrotiri and MessaVouno, Pyrgos, Karterades, Emporio, Ammoudi, Finikia, Perissa, Perivolos, Megalohori, Kamari, Messaria and Monolithos . Overnight stay at Santorini.
Day 5 :-
After breakfast we will explore the Historical and Cultural Archaeological Museum of Santorini as well as the Museum of Prehistoric Thira both located in Fira. In the afternoon you will be transferred to the port to Naxos. Upon arrival in Naxos you will be check in to hotel. Time for settle in and relax. Overnight stay at Naxos.
Day 6 :-
After breakfast in Naxos we will visit the largest and greenest island of the Cyclades with imposing high mountains, fertile valleys, lush gorges, stunning seascapes and traditional villages in the mountains. Naxos is also an island of beautiful old churches, monasteries and Venetian castles. Overnight stay at Naxos.
Day 7 :-
After breakfast we will be transferred to port to take the ferry to Piraeus port in Athens. Upon arrival you will be check in to hotel. Enjoy the leisure and visit the “heart” of the historical centre of Athens. Overnight stay at Athens.
Day 8 :-
After breakfast we will visit Delphi. Upon arrival in Delphi we’ll visit Castalia Spring and the main archaeological site the Temple of Apollo, the Treasury of the Athenians, the Theatre, the Stadium and the Museum with the famous statue of Antinoos and the unique bronze statue of the Charioteer. After lunch proceeds your journey through central Greece. Then arrive at your Kalambaka hotel in the early evening. Dinner in your hotel and overnight stay at Kalambaka.
Day 9 :-
After breakfast we will visit Meteora. The UNESCO World Heritage site is home to more than 20 rock monasteries, either perched precariously on top of Meteora’s towering sandstone cliffs or built into the cliffs themselves inside naturally formed caves. Afterwards you will be transferred to Athens in the early afternoon. Overnight stay at Athens.
Day 10 :-
Today is departure time. Take your flight and mesmerize the wonderful memories of Greek attractions.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 50,000/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.