Enchanting Himachal (Dalhousie+Dharamshala)
Himachal Pradesh is land of scenery beauty and is dotted with a number of hill stations, which are popular tourist destinations. Himachal tourism attracts all types of travellers like solo travellers, honeymooners, family and friends. The rugged roads, steep valleys, tall mountains, soothing hot water springs and a thrilling view of every aspect of nature’s bliss. One can trek, camp, swim in the holy waters and just dwell in the wild, there is so much more for the adventure child in you! Explore it yourself with Himachal holiday packages. If you are looking for a Himachal tour package than ticks all your boxes, explore the packages below
By AirThe closest domestic airport in Pathankot which is just 75km away from Dalhousie is connected to New Delhi only. The second nearest airport is Gaggal airport in Kangra which is approximately 140km away from Dalhousie. Flights from Delhi to Jammu, Flights from Chandigarh to Jammu can be taken to reach there.
By RoadThe city is connected with all major cities of the country as the national highway links Dalhousie with Pathankot and hence, one can easily reach by road. Dalhousie is connected with the cities like Chamba, Dharamshala and Shimla. You can also find regular cab and bus services which will be a better solution to reach Dalhousie
By RailPathankot railway station which is the nearest railway station to Dalhousie is directly connected via rail to all major stations of North, East and West India. Major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmadabad and Jodhpur are connected directly to Pathankot via railway networks. There are various types of trains that arrive and depart from the city such as superfast, express and mail trains.
Climate & Best Time to Reach
Summer is considered to be the best time to visit Himachal Pradesh which starts from the month of March and ends in June. Here summer is pleasant and welcoming. Travellers indulge in trekking, paragliding, camping, hot air ballooning and water sports during this time. The Temperature in summer ranges from 22° Celsius to 37° Celsius. Monsoon begins with July and ends in September, if you are visiting in rainy season then here you have heavy rainfall and some places are kept not opened due to rough weather. Winters in Himachal Pradesh is severe especially in the northern parts located high in the mountains. Almost all of the state receives snowfall though it is not very heavy in the main cities. The temperature gets freezing with snowfall in several regions between October and February in Himachal Pradesh. It varies from 0°C to 13°C depending on the altitude.
||Reach Pathankot @ 7:00am-Dharamshala
DAY 01:- PATHANKOT-DHARAMSHALA
Arrive Pathankot Railway Station & Transfer by road to Dharamshala (90 kms/ 3 hrs) the principal township of the Kangra Valley region and is magnificently set to the background of the Dhauldhar mountains,War Memorial ,KunalPathri, St. John's Church. Dinner and overnight stay is at hotel in Dharamshala.
DAY 02:- DHARAMSHALA-MCLEODGANJ-DHARAMSHALA
Next morning proceed to Mcleodganj where his Holiness Dalai Lama lives in exile. Spend full day in Mcleodganj.
Overnight stay in Dharamshala
DAY 03:- DHARAMSHALA-DALHOUSIE
Morning leave for Dalhousie. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Day at leisure to pamper yourself at the small town famous for its scenic beauty. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 04:- DALHOUSIE-KHAJJIAR-DALHOUSIE
Proceed for sightseeing. Flow through a mesmerizing experience. The vast emerald green meadow of Khajjiar with its thick forested slopes of deodhars, the stupendous mountain views from LakkarMandi, the unparalleled beauty of Kalatope and Bakrota Round…Overnight at Dalhousie.
DAY 05:- DALHOUSIE SIGHT SEEING
After enjoying a delicious breakfast, set out on a sightseeing tour visiting Panchpula, SubashBaoli, St. John's Church and St. Francis Church.Return and have a good night's sleep at the hotel.
DAY 06:- DALHOUSIE- PATHANKOT
Check out from hotel & departure to Pathankot for your return journey.
BUDGET PACKAGE:: Rs.13,900/- per person all-inclusive
PREMIUM PACKAGE:: Rs.17,900/- per person all inclusive
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.