Tirupati is situated in the Chittoor district of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is a Hindu temple town that draws millions of devotees every year. It is one of the richest pilgrimage cities of any religious faith in the world. People come to this city to pay homage at the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The temple is perched on top of the Tirumala Hills, with the Tirupati town lying at its foothills. Popular places to visit in the city are Gurramkonda Fort, Sri Venkateswara Zoological Park, Silathoranam, Sri Varahaswami Temple, Sri Kapileswara Swamy Temple, TTD Gardens, Sri Venugopalaswamy Temple, Sri Venkateswara Museum and many more. The town is also a popular tourist destination for those who want to learn more about Hinduism. You can plan to simply relax and admire the magnificence of nature or go for adventure activities like cycling and trekking. One such place to witness the breathtaking beauty is Tirupati. Our expert tour managers make sure that you enjoy life during the trip. This place is one of the destinations, showcasing a perfect amalgamation of ingenious architectural styles. The best part about these packages is that itineraries are designed in a way which helps in choosing the best option as per your tastes and preferences.
By AirTirupati airport is located at a distance of 15kms from the city centre near to Renigunta. Frequent flights are accessible from other major Indian metropolis such as Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore to this place. The adjacent International airport is Chennai from which the place has a good connectivity with different corners of the country and abroad. You can take flights from Tirupati to Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & other major cities0.
By RailThe main railhead of the place is Tirupati Railway Station that is linked with railway stations like Bangalore, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Madurai and Mumbai. Renigunta rail station is very close to the city and is at a distance of 15 km. Renigunta lies in Trivandrum-Delhi route. Thus, once you arrive at the capital of India, there are various sources to know how to reach Tirupati.
By RoadAPSRTC (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) operates numerous buses from Tirupati Bus Station complex to various destinations. There are three smaller stations within this station; the Srinivasa station for buses that are west bound, Sri Hari station for buses that are east bound and the Yedukondalu station for bus services to Tirumala. There are numerous buses from Tirupati to Bangalore(253 km), Chennai (158 km) and Hyderabad (558 km) which will make your journey more comfortable. Tirupati car rentals provide its customers with the best packages. By far, accessing Tirupati by road is the best mode of transportation that one can adopt considering the freedom of travel and time taken for it.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
In monsoon from July to October the weather is pleasant and cool. Tirupati only receives mild showers, so the rain will not hamper your plans too much. The most popular festival of the town (Brahmotsavam) also takes place in September, so most travelers visit during this time. In winters from November to February the temperature ranges between 15°C to 30 °C. It is the perfect time for visiting the place as the weather is very enjoyable. Seek blessings at known temples such as Balaji Temple, Govindaraja Swamy Temple, ISKCON Lord Krishna Temple, Hanuman Temple and Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy Temple. In Summers from March to June the weather is too hot and humid which discomfort to all travelers. It is best to avoid this season for a visit to the place
ITINERARY For 3 Days & 2 Nights
Pick Up from Airport & check inn to the hotel. After freshen up visit Padmavati Temple, Govindraj Temple, ISKON temple, Kapileshwar Temple, Shrinivas mangapuram(15kms), Apliguntha temple. Return back to hotel.
Day 2 :-
After breakfast Balaji darshan temple,after that visit some local pointslike Papvinashanam, Akash ganga, Venugopal swami temple,rock garden,etc.Return back to hotel.
Day 3 :-
After breakfast early check out from hotel & proceed towards kalhasthi temple 40 kms from Tirupati, have darshan & than return back to Tirupati & drop at Airport.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 6500/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.