Breath Taking - Andaman- An Indian Archipelago
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors. Places to visit in this tour are Port Blair, Rossland, North Bay Island, Havelock Island and Mount Harriet. We are here for planning your Andaman holiday package if your interest is in historic, cultural and traditional and underwater marine life. If you are looking for a Andaman tour package than ticks all your boxes, explore the packages below
By AirYou have direct daily flights to Port Blair from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore. And some flights from Visakhapatnam on certain days. Flights from Kolkata & Chennai take roughly 2 hours while the one from Delhi & Mumbai takes 5 hours.
By ShipIf you want to travel to Andaman by ship, then Kolkata, Vizag, and Chennai are the places to go. The ship tours take place 3-4 times every month, which can change as well. Besides, the journey takes around 60-70 hours to touch down Andaman and Nicobar Islands trip.
Climate & Best Time to ReachThe Andaman Island is humid tropical climate with warm weather year-round. The peak travel period is between Dec–Apr, coincides with the dry season. May–Oct is the monsoon season, with torrential rains. Key events include the Island Tourism Festival (Jan), held in Port Blair and other locations, with musicians and dancers from mainland India, plus food stalls and fairground rides. Traditional Hindu celebrations, like Diwali (Oct/Nov, dates vary), the festival of lights, also mark the annual calendar.
ITINERARY for 7 Days & 6 Nights
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we starts the sightseeing with Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands from Anthropological Museum, we proceed to Corbyn's Cove beach. Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail :At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 2 : Port Blair – Ross Island – North Bay Island (Coral Island)
Ross Island : First we starts the exhilarating journey(by boat) to Ross Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands.
North Bay (Coral Island) : From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North Bay island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and snorkeling (optional).
Day 3 : Port Blair - Havelock Island
Today, we start our journey towards Havelock island via ferry from Port Blair Harbour. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and Afterbreakfast,weproceed to Radhanagar Beach(Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach .over night stay in havelockisland ..!
After breakfast proceed to visit..kalapater beach ..enjoy whole day at beach .Evening back to port blairover night stay in port blair
Day 5: Port Blair – Mount Harriet
After Breakfast, we start our journey towards Mount Harriet, the highest peak in the South Andamans (365 metres high). During British Raj, was established as the summer headquarters of the Chief Commissioner. In this place one can enjoy the fascinating over view of the surrounding islands and the sea. Also a best place for trekking upto the point called Maduban.
Early morning Proceed to barathang island... it is 125 kms away from City... a wonder eco-friendly destination..after reaching barathng island...visit lime stone caves enjoy whole day at island..evening back to port blairover night stay in port blair...!
Day 07: Depart From Andaman Islands
Drop to Port Blair / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful vacation memories.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 14,800/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.