God's Own Country
Kerala is the perfect destination for nature lovers. Serene beaches, quaint hill stations, and wildlife sanctuaries are the characteristics of Kerala tourism. It's also known as the most popular destination for a honeymoon, specifically because of the resorts situated beside beaches and hill stations. Getting Kerala tour packages in September to October is considered the best time to visit. All Kerala tour packages are having individual tours, cars, and houseboats. Kerala trip package offers an array of choice for short honeymoon package to the extended voyage. We are here for planning your Kerala holiday package if your interest is culture, wildlife, food, honeymoon and family trip. If you are looking for a Kerala tour package that ticks all your boxes, explore the packages below.
By AirReaching Kerala by air from across the globe is easy. There are three international airports located in Kerala that connects 'God's own Country' to major international cities. Whereas Thiruvananthapuram International Airport is located in the southern part of Kerala, Kochi International Airport is located in the central part of Kerala. Up North, Calicut International Airport is also connected to both India as well as international cities via flights.
By RoadKerala is easily accessible by road from any part of the country through National Highways 17, 47 and 49. Directly connected by road with Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, the state of Kerala has a network between its important cities by a number of state highways and other metallic roads.
By RailMost of the places in and out of Kerala are interconnected by 200 Railway Stations. Direct trains to Kerala can be availed from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and other major Indian cities.
Summer in Kerala is followed by the South West Monsoon, which lasts from the end of May to September and is characterized by extremely heavy rainfall which brings a welcome relief from the oppressive heat of the summers. October sees the advent of the northeast monsoon which basically signifies the end of the monsoons and is followed by the winter season which arrives in Kerala around the middle of December remaining in the state till around February. Winters are definitely the best time to visit Kerala if you are planning a holiday in Kerala.
On arrival Ernakulum Station you will be met by our representative and transfer to Hotel. After some rest start for a full day sightseeing tour of Cochin, covering The Dutch Palace, Jews Street, Chinese Fishing Net, St.Francis Church. Evening is free for shopping at M.G.Road. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Cochin - Munnar (Drive: 135 km / 03.5 HOURS)
Next morning, after breakfast check out of hotel and we proceed to Munnar. Enroute visit Indo Portuguese Museum. On arrival Munnar, check into hotel, overnight stay.
After breakfast visit Mattupatty Dam for boating, after lunch visit Tata tea Museum, Rajmalai View point and Ervaikulam Wild Life Sanctuary to see the rare Nilgiri mountain goat (Thar) and Blossom Garden. Evening free for rest, Overnight stay at Munnar.
Munnar-Thekkady (Drive : 125Kms / 3HOURS)
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady (4hrs) and check into hotel. In the evening take a guided spice plantation tour.Evening free time for shopping.Overnight stay in hotel.
Thekkady-Alleppey (Drive: 125 Kms / 03 HOURS)
Today on the way to Alleppey visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, famous for local and migratory birds. Further proceed to Alleppey the famous Houseboats of Kerala. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals. Lunch evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner and enjoy your evening on the sun deck away from polluted city and maddening crowd. Only disturbance will be the twinkle of a shining stars or diving of a fish around you to say hello by waving its tail from the lake.
Alleppey-Kovalam (Drive: 165 Kms / 4.5 HOURS)
Morning after breakfast proceed to Kovalam/Poovar. Kovalam/Poovar is a small coastal fishing island at the southern tip of Trivandtum district. The village is embraced by a beautiful beach on one side and the backwaters on the other. During high tides, an estuary links it to the sea.
Next morning after breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Trivandrum Railway station for onward journey
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 15,500/- onwards (min.6 adults)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours from Cochin-trivandrum
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sight seeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.