Royal Rajasthan - "The Land Of Maharajas"
Rajasthan is among the most attractive state where tradition and royal glory meet in a riot of colors against the vast backdrop of sand and dessert. It has very beautiful attractions including heritage tourism, wildlife tourism, dessert tourism and village tourism. It is also popularly known for its enriching beauty, blossoming gardens, delightful, fairs & festival, wonderful hill stations and state of the art accommodation facilities. Almost all these tourism attractions appeals tourists across the world for tours and travel in Rajasthan. Dessert Safari, Camping, Bird Watching, Wildlife Sanctuaries are the key factors which attract the tour. Come and enjoy this tour with us and take away the lovely memories for lifetime. Take a look here to find the best places to visit in Royal Rajasthan on your dream vacation. We are here to explore you the best in this.
By AirIf you want to reach Rajasthan without spending too much time, the best option is to travel by air. The main airport in Rajasthan is the Jaipur International Airport. Besides this, there are two other airports in Udaipur and Jodhpur. There are also a number of domestic airports in Rajasthan from where you can catch flights easily from one city to another. The list of domestic airports in Rajasthan includes Udaipur Airport (Maharana Pratap Airport), Jodhpur Airport (Civil Airport), Kota Airport, Jaisalmer Airport, Nal Airport (Bikaner Airport), Phalodi Air Force Station, and Suratgarh Air Force Station.
By RailRajasthan is also well-connected by rail and the major stations here are in Jodhpur, Jaipur, Udaipur, and Ajmer. Though, the busiest railway station of Rajasthan is in Jaipur. Ajmer, Udaipur City, Bikaner, and Jodhpur are the popular railway stations in Rajasthan. Some of the popular and major trains in Rajasthan are the super fast, express, passenger trains Shatabdi and Rajdhani. Another tourist train for experiencing the royal treatment while traveling to Rajasthan is the Palace on Wheels, Heritage on Wheels, Maharajas' Express, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, and the Indian Maharaja-Deccan Odyssey.
By RoadRajasthan has twenty national highways, which ensure a smooth travelling experience. The most well-connected national highway in Rajasthan is NH8 that connects to Delhi, Udaipur, Jaipur, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, and many other cities.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The appropriate time to visit Rajasthan is winter season, which means between October and March. During this time, the weather of Rajasthan is most idyllic and beautiful. Even though it will be winter season, yet the temperature remains pleasant and warm all through the day, making it the ideal time to visit almost all the palaces, forts and temples. Moreover visitors could also get benefit from Rajasthan's sun-soaked winters by indulging in all sorts of outdoor activities such as safari ride, visiting numerous celebrations, fairs & festivals and also shopping for the most colorful and beautiful Rajasthani Fabrics. It is bearably cold to have a chilly winter evening along with nights that will give you the best opportunity for setting bonfires and listening to tales and music of the land, while enjoying the local Rajasthani Cuisines.
ITINERARY For 14 Days & 13 Nights
ROYAL RAJASTHAN TOUR PROGRAM
DAY 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Reach Jaipur in the morning & meet & greet with our representative than check in to the hotel. Freshen up & proceed for sight seeing.City Palace Museum, HawaMahal, JantarMantar and the Pink City area.Dinner at hotel & overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
DAY 2: Jaipur City
Proceed for a full-day sightseeing tour of the city. First you will visit the finest example of art and architecture - the Amber Fort. Hereafter, you will visit the other attractions of the city which include the famous, Birla Temple, Galta Monkey Temple, Nahargarh Fortand Jaigarh Fort Observatory.In the evening, head back to your hotel and enjoy a night's stay with dinner at your comfortable hotel room.
DAY 3: Jaipur-Ajmer-Pushkar
Today check out from the Hotel & drive to Pushkar, an important pilgrimage place of Hindus, known for having the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in the world. Visit Dargah Sharif at Ajmer on the way to Pushkar. At Pushkar, visit the famous Brahma Temple and if you are lucky, you may be able to witness the famous camel fair of Pushkar too. Pushkar is also known all over the world for its beautiful roses and rose essence and you can visit the Rose Garden too in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pushkar.
Today leave for Bikaner. Upon arrival at Bikaner, check-in to the hotel. After some rest, go for an afternoon sightseeing to Junagarh fort and Lal Gadh Palace. After visiting these architectural wonders, stay overnight at hotel.
DAY 5: Bikaner - Jaisalmer
Today proceed towards Jaisalmer &visit Kheechan, with its hords of cranes, on the way. Reach Jaisalmer before sundown, to catch a glimpse of the setting sun on the Golden Fort. Check-in at hotel in Jaisalmer.
DAY 6: Jaisalmer City
Visit Jaisalmer Fort & Museum after breakfast. Also see the Jain Temple. Take a walk through the back streets to the Patwonki Haveli & Kothari Haveli. After lunch proceed to Kuldhera - an abandoned habitation, and then to Sam Sand Dunes.
DAY 7: Jaisalmer-Jodhpur
Drive all the way to the city of Jodhpur - also known as the Blue City, as well as the Sun City.Upon arrival check into your hotel. Later visit the imposing Meherangarh Fort.Explore the various museums that house the finest artifacts of the Royal family of Jodhpur. Rest of the day at leisure.Over night stay at hotel.
DAY 8: Jodhpur City
Today visit the view of Jodhpur's blue houses & sunset from the top of the fort. See JaswantThada and UmmedBhawan (only from the outside). Check-in at hotel in Jodhpur.
DAY 9: Jodhpur-Ranakpur-Mount Abu
Leave after early breakfast for Mt. Abu via Ranakpur Temples. Check-in at hotel in Mt. Abu. Visit Sunset Point in the evening.
DAY 10: Mount Abu
Visit Dilwara Temples and Brahmakumari Ashrams in the morning and Nakki Lake in the evening.Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 11: Mount Abu-Udaipur
Today leave for Udaipur - known as "City of Lakes" and "Venice of the East". En route, you will visit the mighty Kumbhalgarh Fort. Hereafter, continue your journey towards Udaipur &visit the City Palace, Lake Palace, Jag Mandir, Pichola Lake, Monsoon Palace, Jagdish Temple, FatehSagar Lake, Saheliyon-ki-Bari and many more . On arrival, you will be escorted to your hotel for check-in and an overnight stay.
DAY 12: Udaipur-Ranthambore
After breakfast, proceed to Ranthambore. Check in to your hotel upon arrival. Visit Ganesh temple &Ranthambore fort. Stay overnight at the hotel in Ranthambore.
DAY 13: Ranthambore Safari
Early morning, take a jeep safari / canter ride into Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Back to hotel for breakfast.Afternoon free for relaxation. You may take another ride into forest at early evening. Stay overnight at the hotel in Ranthambore.
DAY 14: Ranthambore- Jaipur
After breakfast proceed towards Jaipur for your return journey.
Cost: - Rs.19, 950/- per person onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent's room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.