Karnataka is a state in southwest India with Arabian Sea coastlines. The capital, Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore), is a high-tech hub known for its shopping and nightlife. Karnataka, the land of ultimate natural beauty and rich cultural heritage is situated in the Southern India. The most fascinated city famous for its temple, senic view and history. Mysore attracts lot of tourist every year due to its beauty and tradition. In this package, a trip to the famous hill station of Ooty is also included. There are a lot of activities which one can do while in Ooty. From trekking to water sports, everything is included in this amazing Mysore Ooty tour package. Once you visit this trip it will be memorable for your lifetime with us. If you are looking for a Karnataka tour package that ticks all your boxes, explore the packages below
By AirThere are seven cities in Karnataka with airports: Bangalore, Mangalore, Mysore, Hampi, Hubli, Belgaum, and Bijapur. The Bengaluru International Airport or the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) and the Mangalore International Airport are the only two airports that operate international flights to and from Karnataka. One of the busiest airports in India, Bangalore Airport is connected to Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Jaipur with direct flights by Air India, IndiGo, Jet Airways, and Spice Jet. The airport in Mangalore is served by flights from Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Taking a flight from Delhi or Mumbai to Karnataka is the quickest option to travel.
By RailMajor railway station in Karnataka is in Bangalore. Being connected to Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Sikkim, Chennai, Kolkata and Jammu, the railway head in the city offers maximum number of trains to commute every day. Almost every town and city in Karnataka can be reached by railway service.
By RoadKarnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), it is owned by the Government of India, connects the state with all other states and towns of South India. Besides, NEKRTC (North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation) and NWKRTC (North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation) are two other bus services that take one to the remote areas of Karnataka, making commuting in the state easier. Large number of national highways links Karnataka with Maharashtra, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
CLIMATE & BEST TIME TO VISIT
The peak season for Karnataka travel is from October to March, covering the post-monsoon and winter seasons, as the climate is generally pleasant over the entire State. The brief winter period does not result in harsh cold weather making it the ideal time to visit Karnataka. On the other hand if you are planning to catch a glimpse of the exotic flora and fauna of Karnataka wildlife sanctuaries, schedule your trip during the monsoon season from May to September.
ITINRARY For 6 Days & 5 Nights
DAY 01: Arrival Banglore morning.
Pick up from the Airport/Railway Station,visit Vidhan Sudah,Lal Gagh,Cubbon Park,ISKON temple,Bangalore Palace,spend some time for shopping in Bangalore.Overnight stay in Bangalore.
DAY 02: Mysore to Ooty
Next morning after breakfast proceed for Mysore enroute visit Channapatna Toys Centre, Srirangapatna, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tippu’s Palace, Fort, Gumbaz, Tippu’s Summer Palace. Reach Mysore and settle down in hotel. Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens and Krishnarajasagar Dam in the Evening. Night hault in Mysore.
DAY 03: In Ooty
Mysore sight-seeing covering Mysore st. Philomena’s Church, Chamundi Hill, Bull, Zoo, Maharaja’s Palace, Art Gallery, Afternoon Mysore to Ooty enroute visit Bandipur Wild Life Sanctuary, Pyakara Dam, Kamarajasagar, reach Ooty and settle down in hotel. Night hault in Ooty
DAY 04: In & Around Ooty
In and around Ooty to visit the lake, Botanical Gardens, Dodda Betta, Conoor TeaGardens, Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose etcvisit to Film shooting points & other points of interest or shopping. Night hault in Ooty.
DAY 05: Ooty
Spend a day in nature & in leisure cover rest of sight seeing in Ooty.Overnight stay in Ooty.
DAY 06: Ooty to Bangalore
Proceed for your return journey from Ooty to Banglore. And then Bangalore to your destination.
Cost: Rs.15,500/- per person onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.