INCREDIBLE MP – “HEART of INDIA”
Madhya Pradesh can be described as the best state of the nation when it comes to the diversity of its tourism destinations. It is the heart of India because of its location on the maps. It has been home to cultural and spiritual heritage of almost all the religions. Innumerable monuments, intricately carved temples, stupas, forts and palaces are dotted all over the State. The state is home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites namely Sanchi, Bhimbetka and Khajuraho. Some of the prominent cities that should be visited on a trip to Madhya Pradesh are Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Raipur, Maheshwar, Mandu, Omkareshwar, Orchha, Pachmarhi, Pench, Sanchi and Bandhavgarh. Come to Madhya Pradesh if tourists want to witness the majestic heritages and rich cultural traditions of India. Madhya Pradesh is also famous for its wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, which are home to a rich variety of flora and fauna.
By AirWe have two international airport in MP i.e. Raja Bhoj International Airport at Bhopal and Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport at Indore. Some domestic airports are Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia Air Terminal at Gwalior, Dumna Airport at Jabalpur, Civil Aerodrome Khajuraho at Khajuraho.
By RailAn extensive railway network connects Madhya Pradesh with the rest of India - Mumbai, Delhi, Karnataka, Goa, Kolkatta and Chennai. In fact, the two super-fastest trains in India: The Taj Express and the Shatabdi Express connect Madhya Pradesh with Delhi. There are twenty major junctions in Madhya Pradesh that connects the state with the rest of the India.
By RoadThe state of MP enjoys great road connectivity with the rest of India owing to its central location. Most of the long-distance highways running east-west or north-south. Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, and Gwalior are major interstate bus terminals in MP.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The ideal time to visit MP is between October and early March. Monsoon is a good time to visit Pachmarhi and waterfalls. The summers are extremely hot from March to June. In winters From October till March the group of monuments in Khajuraho, better known as Khajuraho Temples, Sanchi is yet another tourist spot which you should visit in MP. Cities like Bhopal, Indore and Gwalior are best visited during winters. During Monsoon: From July till September. The scorching summers in Madhya Pradesh gives way to monsoon in July. The jungles of Satpura and the greenery all around replenishes the earth adding new vigor to the surrounding, although from holiday point of view, most of the places should be avoided, but there are a few destinations which are best visited during monsoon. The legendary Mandu, where Baz Bahadur once courted Rani Roopmati is one such destination. To enjoy the full intensity of rain, head to Chitrakoot, "the Niagara Falls of India" which is at its full intensity and mightiest best during monsoon.
ITINERARY For 15 Days & 14 Nights
Day 01 : Indore
Arrive at Indore station, report to coach and proceed to hotel. Enjoy city tour visit Central Museum, LalBagh palace, KanchMandir, Rajwada palace.
Day 02 : Indore - Omkareshwar - Maheshwar - Indore
Proceed to Omkareshwar. Visit Omkareshwar temple - It is one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of shiva. later proceed to Maheshwar. Visit Maheshwar fort - it is also known as Ahilya Fort. Later enjoy shopping. Return back to Indore.
Day 03 : Indore - Mandu - Indore
Proceed to Mandu. Visit Jahaj Mahal, Jami Masjid ,Bajbahadur Palace and Rani roopmatipavalion . Return back to Indore in the evening.
Day 04 : Indore - Ujjain - Bhopal
Proceed to Bhopal. En-route visit to Mahakaleshwar temple - It is one of the famous Jyotirlinga Shrines of Shiva. Bada Ganesh, Harrisiddhimata ,Sandipani Ashram, KaalBhairav temple at Ujjain. Arrive at Bhopal in the evening.
Day 05 : Bhopal - Sanchi - Bhopal
Visit the Sanchi Stupa- a UNESCO World Heritage site. Take a photo stop at the Bhopal lake. Free time for leisure activities in the evening.
Day 06 : Bhopal - Bhojpur - Bhimbetka - Panchmarhi
Proceed to Panchmarhi. En-route visit Bhojpur famous for the incomplete Bhojeśhvar temple dedicated to Shiva. which houses one of the largest Shivlinga 18 ft tall and 7.5 ft in circumference. Later visit Bhimbhetka to see archaeological treasures in the form of cave painting that reveal the life story of pre-historic cave dwellers in India. Arrive at Panchmarhi in the evening.
Day 07 : Panchmarhi
Visit Jatashankar ,PandavGupha , Priyadarshani view point, Mahadev temple, Guptmahadevmandir. Later visit Rajendragiri sunset point. Arrive at Panchmarhi in the evening.
Day 08 : Panchmarhi - Jabalpur
Proceed to Jabalpur. Arrive at Jabalpur. On arrival visit Bhedaghat, Dhuandhar water fall. Enjoy boat ride at Bhedaghat, see the marble rocks. View Shivlinga established by AhilyabaiHolkar.
Day 09 : Jabalpur - Bandhavgarh
Proceed to Bandhavgarh. Arrive in Bandhavgarh. Visit Bandhavgarh National Park, one of the popular national parks in India, known for the highest density of tiger population. Enjoy Jungle Safari (Subject to availability)
Day 10 : Bandhavgarh - Khajuraho
Proceed to Khajuraho. Arrive at Khajuraho in the evening. On arrival free time for relaxation.
Day 11 : Khajuraho
Enjoy the temple tour of Khajurao. Visit KandariaMahadev temple, Jain temple . Enjoy the famous light and sound show in the evening
Day 12 : Khajuraho - Orchha - Jhansi
Proceed to Jhansi. En-route visit Orchha. Arrive in Orchha. Visit Palaces of Mughal Architecture includes Jahangir Palace, Raj Mahal & Rai Parveen Mahal. Later visit Raja Ram temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple &Chaturbhuj Temple. Arrive in Jhansi in the evening.
Day 13 : Jhansi - Gwalior
Visit Jhansi Fort. Proceed to Gwalior, Arrive in Gwalior. Free time for Shopping.
Day 14 : Gwalior
Enjoy the city tour of Gwalior. Visit Tansen Tomb, Gwalior Fort, Sun Temple. Later visit Jaivilas Palace. Enjoy get together with your travel companions in the evening.
Day 15 : Departure from Gwalior
Board the train / flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 18,999/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.