Enchanting Himachal (Shimla + Manali + Chandigarh)
Himachal Pradesh is land of scenery beauty and is dotted with a number of hill stations, which are popular tourist destinations. Himachal tourism attracts all types of travellers like solo travellers, honeymooners, family and friends. The rugged roads, steep valleys, tall mountains, soothing hot water springs and a thrilling view of every aspect of nature’s bliss. One can trek, camp, swim in the holy waters and just dwell in the wild, there is so much more for the adventure child in you! Explore it yourself with Himachal holiday packages. If you are looking for a Himachal tour package than ticks all your boxes, explore the packages below.
The nearest airport is Jubarhati which is 23km from the town. There are regular flights going from Jubarhati to Chandigarh and Delhi. You can easily get a taxi from the airport to get to Shimla or you can ask your hotel to arrange for an airport transfer
At Shimla there is small railway station just 1km away from the centre of the town and is connected to Kalka by a narrow gauge rail track. The famous toy train of Shimla goes between Kalka and Shimla covering a distance of 96km in about 7hrs.
There are several bus services including Himachal Road Transport Corporation as well as private operators connecting Shimla to major cities in North India. Chandigarh is at a distance of 117km, Manali at 260km and Delhi at 343km. By road usually it takes 6-7 hrs depending on traffic. Kalka in turn is well connected to Chandigarh and Delhi by regular trains also.
Climate Best Time to Visit
March to June: This is a popular tourist season in Shimla as the weather is quite pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities. The temperature is comfortable and usually varies between 15°C and 30°C. If you are into adventure sports then this is the ideal time to try paragliding, trekking, camping and rafting. December to February : This also a peak season of winters. It’s a perfect time for people who like to enjoy snowfall , skiing and skating. In Monsoon heavy rainfall occur. So, not many tourists prefer to visit Shimla during this period.
ITENARY For 7 Days N 6 Night
DAY 01- Arrive Delhi / Shimla (350 kms- 7.5 hrs)
Arrive Delhi airport/railway station and drive to Shimla. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02- Shimla
After breakfast, enjoy the city tour. Kufri -a tiny hill station. It is famous for its beautiful environs and the cool refreshing atmosphere that pervades it. In summers, travelers can enjoy the panoramic view of the surrounding verdant valleys and snow-capped peaks .Himalayan, Indira park, The mall & The Ridge, The Christ Church, Lakkad bazaar, Scandal point, Jhaku Temple - Dedicated to Lord Hanuman, this temple is at an altitude of 2,455m near the highest point of Shimla ridge. It offers a fine view over the surrounding valleys, out to the snowcapped peaks, and over the town itself. The temple is a 45-minute walk from the Mall. Jakhu is a vantage point for witnessing the changing skyline as the sun rises or sets. Sankat
Mochan: On Shimla-Kalka road is the famous "Lord Hanuman" temple. Situated at an altitude of 1,975m, it commands an excellent view of Shimla town. Later return back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 03 –Shimla / Manali (290 kms- 08 hrs)
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Manali. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel
DAY 04- Manali
After Breakfast visit Solang Valley :You can do snow activities and other adventure activities here like-Skiing, snow scooter, Zorbing etc. (On Your own). SOLANG VALLEY-Located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund. It offers a beautiful view of glaciers and snowcapped mountains. Since the valley has fine ski slopes, it is a perfect place for skiing. The guest house of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering and Allied Sports, Manali is based here. This institute is the venue for winter skiing festival and also offers training in skiing to the tourists. In winter, the valley becomes a skiing paradise with children of all ages slipping and sliding over the fresh white snow. When snow melts in the summer, skiing is replaced by parachuting, zorbing, paragliding and horse riding. For snow lovers, the best time to visit Solang Valley is between the months of December to February. Return back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05- Manali
After breakfast, later visit:- Club House, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastary, Hadimba Temple - Built in 1553, this four-story wooden Hadimba or Dhungiri temple is famous for its exquisitely caved doorway. It is located in the middle of a forest called the Dhungiri Van Vihar. Jagatsuhk - About 6 kms. from Manali is the famous Shiva Temple in "shikara" style. It houses temples dedicated to Lord Shiva and Sandhya Gayatri. Vashist Hot Water Springs and Temple (3 kms) - Across the Beas river is Vashist, a small village with natural sulphur springs. Modern bathhouses, with Turkish-style showers, have the hot water piped into them for the convenience of the visitors who come here to benefit from the medicinal properties. There is a pyramidal stone temple dedicated to Vashist Muni and another Temple of Lord Ram. Evening Shop at the Mall Road.
Return back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06- Manali/ Chandigarh (290 kms- 10 hrs)
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Chandigarh, en-route visit Kullu:- Rafting has captured great interests of tourists visiting Manali & Kullu. For adventure enthusiasts rafting has a splashing promise to deliver. The mighty river Beas along with its tributaries offer irresistible excitement to adventure lovers. The fascinating rafting sites of Mohal, Raison & Katrain offer wonderful grades & fun. Later drive to Chandigarh. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 07- Chandigarh /Delhi Depart
After breakfast, checkout from hotel and enjoy the city tour. Later visit: Rock Garden: Chandigarh rock garden is an epitome of creativity and innovation. It is a unique garden that consists of various art objects. But the best part about the rock garden is that each of its artwork has been made by using industrial & urban waste. It is located in Sector 1 between the Capitol Complex and Sukhna Lake. The credit for laying its foundation goes to Nek Chand, who was the then Road Inspector in the Engineering Department of Chandigarh Capital Project. Rose garden of Chandigarh, India is the largest of its kind in Asia. Named after India's former President, Zakir Hussain, this beautiful garden was set up in 1967 with the support of Chandigarh's first Chief Commissioner, late Dr. M S Randhawa. Chandigarh rose garden contains more than 17,000 plants. There are nearly 1,600 varieties of roses over there. It is a spacious garden covering an area of 27 acres. Later drive to Delhi airport to depart the journey.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 22,500/- onwards (min.6 adults)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sight seeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.