Shirdi is a small village in Kopargam taluka in Ahmadnagar District of the Maharashtra State. The small town of Shirdi remains a popular pilgrimage destination. Hindu and Muslim devotees consider him a saint, and his temple attracts crowds of pilgrims from around the world who come to pay their respects and follow in his footsteps. Besides visiting Sai Baba's final resting place, attractions in Shirdi include the tree where he used to meditate and the mosque in which he lived. This tour includes Dharshan of Ashtavinayak Mahaganpati, Shirdi Temple and Shanishingnapur Temple. You can also visit Saras Baug, Dagaduseth Halwai Ganpati temple,Kasbapeth Ganpati temple, Shaniwar Wada and Time permit shopping in Laxmi Market. Use our “My Happy Vaccation” trip planner to arrange the details of your trip to Shirdi and other destinations.
The nearest International Airport is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, roughly four and a half hour drive from Shirdi. Connecting flights to major Indian cities like, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bhopal Indore, Kolkata, Jaipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow and Madurai can be availed from here.
Shirdi has its own Railway Station named as Shirdi Railway Station which is connected to the major cities of Maharashtra and is 10 Kms from Sai Baba temple. It is well connected to various major cities such as Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bangalore, Nasik, Thane, Nagpur and Aurangabad
There are many ways to reach Shirdi. Shirdi is 35 Kms from Pangri, 56 Kms from Sinnar, 86 Kms from Ahmednagar, 216 Kms from Nasik, 188 Kms from Pune, 233 Kms from Vashi and 238 Kms from Mumbai and is very well connected through Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) and some private travel services.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
December to February: Winters are the best time to visit Shirdi as the weather is pleasant and is a great time to enjoy your pilgrimage and sightseeing in Shirdi. The average temperature during this time of the year falls between 8 degrees Celsius to 34 degrees Celsius. March to May: Summers are not a very busy season and hence is a great time to visit Shirdi if you’d like to enjoy your pilgrimage minus the crowds. The temperature during this time of the year goes up to 40 degrees Celsius and hence do make sure to carry light cotton clothes and sunscreen along to avoid sunburn. June to August: June marks the beginning to monsoon in Shirdi and temperatures begin to drop. This is a great time to visit the Sai Ashram and Sai Temple. Do make sure you carry an umbrella or raincoat along as rain showers are frequent.
ITINERARY For 2 Days & 1 Night
Day 1 :-
Pickup from Pune Airport visit Famous Ashtavinayak Mahaganpati temple in Ranjangaon and then Proceed to Shirdi Visit Saibaba Temple, also you can visit other Temple inside the same complex like , Dwarakamayi, Chavadi , Khandoba Raya temple - Night stay in Shirdi.
Day 2 :-
Morning optional visit to Saibaba Temple and proceed to Shanishingnapur Temple and reach Pune by afternoon can visit Saras Baug, Dagaduseth Halwai, Ganpati temple, Kasbapeth Ganpati temple, Shaniwar Wada and Time permit shopping in Laxmi Market tehn Drop at Airport for onward journey .
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 6,500/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.