Hyderabad + Ramoji – Pearl City
Hyderabad is a royal city located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is a historic city, known for its rich heritage, monuments and culture. Hyderabad is culturally rich city of India. Renowned as the City of Nawabs, it specializes in aromatic biryani made from lamb and chicken. The traditions of the city have been passed down from Nizam monarchy. The Ramoji Film City in India is located in Hyderabad. Spread over 1666 acres, it is the largest integrated film city in Telangana and has been certified by the Guinness World Records as the largest studio complex in the world. It was built by Telugu film producer Ramoji Rao in 1996. This tour offers you a chance to visit some of the historical monuments, amusement parks, holy places and museums in Hyderabad. Apart from sightseeing, you can also go for boating, joy rides and much more. Read the itinerary for further details.
By AirThe nearest airport is Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. This airport is about 8 km away from the city center and is accessible with various transportation facilities. You can get direct and in-direct flights to various destinations from this airport. International flights connect this city with Middle East countries. National and international airlines provide regular services.
By RailThis city consists of three main junctions. Hyderabad Railway Station, Secunderabad Railway Station and Kachiguda Railway Station are the three important points to board trains for different locations. You can get trains to different location including Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Thiruananthapuram and Pune. It is also considered as one of the convenient ways regarding how to reach Hyderabad.
By RoadYou can get regular services of state roadways and privately owned buses from the bus stand of the city. Roads are well linked with important cities and states. You can also hire rented cars or taxis to your desired destination.
Climate & Best time to Reach
Hyderabad is a princely state, where you can see a perfect blend of modern and luxury. The city is known for its hotness. So, it is recommended to avoid May and June for that matter. But it would be perfect to visit the city between the months of October and March; specifically winter seasons. Visiting the city during winters also avoids perspiration and the beautiful landscape during this season is indeed a visual treat for the visitors. Another reason for winter being preferred as the best season is the 'Pongal' festival-a festival which enables the visitors to witness the harvest season. Pongal is usually celebrated in the month of January.
ITINERARY For 5 Days & 4 Nights
Day 1: Arrival at Hyderabad
Arrive at Hyderabad Airport pick up and then transfer to hotel. Proceed to local visits covering Birla Mandir, Birla Planetarium/Birla Science Museum (near Birla Temple), and Salarjung Museum. Overnight stay in Hyderabad.
Day 2: Sight Seeing Hyderabad
After taking breakfast, proceed towards Mecca Masjid, Lumbini Park, and very beautiful Hussain Sagar Lake, Chowmahalla Palace, Paigah Tombs, Falaknuma Palace, Golkonda Fort Overnight stay at Hyderabad.
Day 3: Ramoji Film City
Next day after having breakfast proceed to Ramoji Film City .Full day exploring Ramoji Film City
Overnight at Ramoji Film City
Day 4: Ramoji Film City
Next morning have a broad view of Ramoji Film City. Overnight stay at Ramoji Film City.
Day 5: Departure from Hyderabad
Return journey from Ramoji Film City to Hyderabad.
Departure from Hyderabad to your destination
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 12,500/- onwards (min.6 adults)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.