GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOURThis tour package cover the most charming places of India i.e. Delhi – Agra – Jaipur. This tour is most popular tourist Circuit in India. Starting from Delhi, this tour will take you some of the important landmarks and places of interest like Humayun’s Tomb, QutubMinar, Red Fort, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Taj Mahal, JantarMantar, Amer Fort, City Palace, and Hawa and Jal Mahal Palace and among others. But this is one of the best ways to taste the significance of rich heritage and culture like never before.
Delhi, The political capital of India, Delhi, makes up one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country's north. The India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple, Bahai Temple and many more are worth seeing in Delhi. The city is the perfect mix of the old and the new. From the colonial pillars of Connaught Place to the lanes of Chandni Chowk and the malls of South Extension, you will find discover a whole range of experiences here. Delhi is also a paradise for shopping, eating and sight-seeing.
Agara the historical city stands 200 km south of New Delhi, on the banks of river Yamuna. Over three centuries ago, it was a powerful Mughal capital and the most important city of northern India. It was at this time that Agra's many timeless architectural wonders were born: the wonderful Taj Mahal, the awesome Agra Fort, and the sprawling Sikandara - a whole city in itself.
Jaipur also known as The Pink City , is replete with historical landmarks that echo its past glory and living traditions. It discover palaces and forts, temples and gardens, art and craft here.
The Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi and Jaipur International Airport are your landing spots when coming in from abroad. Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport in Agra is a domestic airport combined with a military airbase and only caters to domestic flights. You can come here by a connecting flight from Delhi or Jaipur. Many famous Indian airlines operate on these routes including Jet Airways, Air India, Spicejet, Indigo, Go Air etc.
Rajdhani Express is one of the fastest trains on Delhi- Jaipur route. Ajmer Shatabdi is also an express train and covers the distance between these two cities in 4 hours 20 minutes.
Delhi to Agra is a great road journey, with the Yamuna Expressway in place. You will get a glimpse of the mighty Yamuna River, over which this bridge passes. Agra is 233 km away from Delhi and it typically takes you 4 hours to cover this distance.
Delhi to Jaipur is 281 km and takes about 5 hours to cover. You can hire outstation Ola cabs or taxis or private cars. If you want to experience the Indian buses, there is a Rajasthan- run state bus called RSRTC or private Volvo buses which are more comfortable.
Agra to Jaipur is 238 km and takes a little over 4 hours to cover. Again, the RSRTC (Rajasthan) as well as UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh) consist of the local, state run buses while many private ones ply too. Local taxis, cabs, vans etc are also available on hire. Do check for comparative prices before hiring though.
CLIMATE & BEST TIME TO VISIT
The best time to visit The Golden Triangle is winter months from October to February and beginning of summer are the ideal time. December-January are freezing months, not only in the city of Delhi but also in Jaipur . The sands of Thar heat up easily, but they also cool off to freezing temperatures. The Taj Mahal is best visited in the winter afternoons when the sun is warm in cold air and fog is settled, to give you the best view of this beautiful monument. Food in streets like Chandni Chowk is also well eaten and digested in the cool, dry winter air. There are also some major festivals like Diwali (October) and Holi (March) that give you a taste of Indian culture. Diwali is celebrated in remembrance of Lord Ram, who killed the demon king Ravan and brought his abducted wife home and becomes the biggest festival in India
ITINERARY For 6 Days N 5 Nights
Day 01 :- Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 02 :- City Tour of Delhi
This morning after breakfast first you will visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit, you may also visit Chandni Chowk, spice market etc. Later on proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple and, newly built Akshardham temple are of much significance. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03 :- Delhi to Agra
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. Enroot you may also visit Mathura-the birth place of Lord Krishana. This afternoon visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. You may also visit Dayal Bagh. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04 :- Agra to Jaipur
This morning after breakfast you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur, enroute you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 05 :- Jaipur City Tour
This morning after breakfast visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 06 :- Jaipur to Delhi
Today you will be transferred back to Delhi airport/railway station for your onward journey.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 15,500/- onwards (min.6 adults)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking.
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station.
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours.
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.