COORG & WAYANAD
This tour package takes you to the most picturesque destinations of Southern India – Mysore known as “The City of Palace”. The name Mysore has its roots in Indian mythology. The legend has it that Goddess Chamundi killed Demon Mahishasura here. Thus the name Mysore. The city was once the capital of Wodeyar Dynasty till Independence. With the many palaces build by them still standing tall, Mysore resonates the ambiance of bygone era. Mysore is famous world over for Sandalwood and Silk. Coorg, Wayanad. Coorg is popularly known as “Scotland of India” whereas Wayanad is known as “ Green Paradise”. Coorg is surrounded by misty Sahyadri mountains, coffee and spice plantations. Wayanad is surrounded by beautiful peaks such as Banasura, Chembra, Brahmagiri etc. Coorg is a tourist friendly town. Coorg is a beautiful town attracts lots of tourists every year due to its natural beauty, the aromatic coffee plantations and the lush green thick forest with rare species of flora and fauna. The place is an ideal destination for those who wish to be with nature and enjoy its marvel. Wayanad is one of the smallest districts in the state of Kerala having low density of population. The whole district is surrounded by Western Ghats; therefore, the temperature of the place is moderate or cool all around the year. Since the district is located at the foothills of Western Ghats; therefore, one view thick jungles everywhere as well as beautiful landscapes. Here tourists can also go for wildlife safari. Take a look here to find the best places to visit on your dream vacation. We are here to explore you the best in this.
By AirThe nearest domestic airport is the Mangalore International Airport, about 160 kilometres away. The nearest international airport is in Bengaluru, which is approximately 265 kilometres away.
By RailThe nearest railway station is in Mysore, which is about 95 kilometres away.
By RoadThe drive to Coorg is an experience in itself. The journey from Bengaluru to Coorg is a smooth drive that takes about four and a half hours. Buses and taxies are also available to reach here.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The best time to move on for this trip is from October to May, the weather is mostly pleasant, comfortable and cool. No matter which time of the year to choose to spend your holidays here, the place will leave you breathless with the pleasant climate that this hill town offers all around the year. This charming hill station in the southern state of Karnataka in India is famous for its endless expanses of plantations, magnificent panoramas and pleasant climate.
ITINERARY For 8 Days & 7 Nights
DAY 01:- Arrival Bangalore
Pick up from the Airport/Railway Station,visit VidhanSabha,Lal Gagh,CubbonPark,ISKON temple,Bangalore Palace,spend some time for shopping in Bangalore.Overnight stay in Bangalore.
Day 02:- Bangalore- Mysore
After breakfast proceed for Mysore enroute visit Channapatna Toys Centre, Srirangapatna, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tippu’s Palace, Fort, Gumbaz, Tippu’s Summer Palace. Reach Mysore and settle down in hotel. Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens and Krishnarajasagar Dam in the Evening. Night hault in Mysore.
DAY 03:- Mysore-Coorg
Today you proceed to Coorg & spend a complete day in exploring Coorg Which would be- Madikeri i,e the district headquarters of Coorg- the omkareswara temple with a visit to the Abbey Water falls.Night stay in Coorg
DAY 04:- Explore Coorg
Proceed to the Thala Kaveryi.e the origination of the Kavry river which has a beautiful temple of godess kavery, the Bhgamandelshwara temple I,e a heritage temple of lord Shiva where the river Kanika, Sujyoti & Kaveri have a Sangam.
DAY 05:- Coorg-Wayanad
A new destination, a new view as you drive to Wayanad (110 km/2.5 hours). The resort is an experience by itself. Relax & rejuvenate in nature’s lap. Night stay in Wayanad
DAY 06:- Wonders Of Wayanad
Step out to partake of the wonders of Wayanad from caves, lakes , high waterfalls to higher peaks and the wild life connection. Edakkal Caves,Soochippara Water Falls,Pookot Lake,Tholpetty Wildlife,Meenmutty Falls, Chembra Peak
DAY 07:- Jungle Safari Of Wayanad
you can visit the Muthunga wildlife park for a Trail Safari (an extra cost) spotting a Bison, wild elephants are common here. Night stay in Wayanad.
DAY 08:- Sweet Memories
Next day proceed for your return journey for Bangalore/Calicut.
COST: Rs 23,400/- per person onwards.
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.