GUJRAT – “THE LAND OF LEGEND”
Gujarat Tourism Industry is one of strongest industries of the state and has a lot of places of attractions whether it’s just for sightseeing or the religious purpose. Indian temple tours make you enjoy and attain spiritual radiance from the places with various packages like South India Temple tour Package, Gujarat Tour, Chardham Tour etc. Temples like Somnath, Dwarakadheesh Temple, Hathisingh Jain Temples are one of the top places that our tour packages include. Like Somnath Temple that is one of 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva and is known as the pride of Gujarat. World's largest white desert, India's longest coastline, shore temples, the habitat of Asiatic lions, countries first marine national park, ancient Buddhist caves, Harappan citadels more than 4,000 years old and handicrafts and handlooms trail attracts tourist to visit. Culture, heritage and nature blend together to form Gujrat home of nature and history. Gujarat offers its tourists scenic beauty from Great Rann of Kutch to the hills of Satpura. Gujarat is the only place in the entire world to view pure Asiatic lions. There are many more places to visit in Gujrat tour. Please see the itinerary below
By AirGujarat has the most number of domestic airports than any other states of India, there are seventeen airports altogether (including the State Civil Aviation Board). The international airport is the Sardar Vallabhbhai International Airport in Ahmedabad. The daily and weekly operating flights in and out of Gujarat are easily accessible. Famous Airlines like the Jet Airways, Spice, India airlines and more connect you to other major cities, mainly New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
By RailIt comes under the Western Railway Zone of the Indian Railways and consists of many railway stations. However, the busiest railway station of them all is the Vadodara Railway Station as it lies on the Mumbai - Delhi Mainline. Some other important railway stations are: Surat Railway Station, Ahmedabad Railway Station and Rajkot Railway Station. Super fast trains run on a regular basis connecting Ahmedabad to Mumbai and Delhi.
By RoadGujarat is known for the best roadways in the Western India, consisting of several two to four lane highways. The roadway network connects to the entire country. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is the main service outlet of buses and other public transportation, within the state and to the other states in India. The buses are accordingly rated on the basis of the comfort and price, ranging from the air- conditioned coaches to a simple and old one. The car travelers are going to fall in love with the highways of Gujarat.
Climate & Best Time to VisitBest Time to Visit Gujarat. The state has variant climatic conditions throughout the year. Gujarat as a whole has hot and dry summers, and pleasant winters. You can plan a trip to Gujarat all the year long, but the best time visit Gujarat is during winter months, November to February. The temperatures in winters are considered to be very relaxed in which one can enjoy the naturalness, greenery and exquisiteness at length. Rainy seasons are okay to be in if you like light and sometimes heavy rain walks. Most tourists prefer winters as the best time to be in Gujarat.
ITINERARY For 8Days & 7 Nights
Day 01 :- AHMEDABAD
Arrival at Ahmedabad. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Proceed to visit famous attractions such as Gandhi Ashram, City Museum and Hathisingh Jain Temple. In evening proceed for Adalaj Stepwell and Akshardham temple. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 02 :- BHAVNAGAR
Morning breakfast at the hotel. On the way, visit Lothal. Lothal is one of the ancient Hindu cities that belong to Indus valley civilization. Proceed for Blackbuck National Park, Velavadar. This National Park is a heaven for blackbuck, wolf and the lesser florican. Arrival at Bhavnagar. Next you will be visitng the Nishkalank Mahadev Temple in Koliyak, Bhavnagar. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 03 :- SASANGIR
Breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Sasangir. On the way, visit Palitana, located on the hill top, this religious site is home to over 900 temples in Bhavnagar district. Palitana is regarded as holiest pilgrimage site by Jain community in India. Later on arrive at Sasangir. Further visit Gir Interpretation Zone. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 04 :- DIU
Morning breakfast at the hotel, later on proceed for Jeep Safari in Gir National Park. Later on, proceed to Diu, a glorious beach destination in Gujarat. Also visit other attractions in Diu such as St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Evening free to relax and unwind on the beach. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 05 :- SOMNATH
Morning Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Somnath. On arrival, visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sangam, Geeta Mandir and Somnath temple. In the evening, experience Aarti and other rituals. Latern on, go for light and sound show. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 06 :- DWARKA
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for Dwarka, sacred town of Lord Krishna. On the way, visit Porbandar. In Porbandar, visit Kirti Mandir, the ancient place where Mahatma Gandhi was born. Also visit Sudama Temple, dedicated to lord Sudama (old friend of Hind God krishna), later on visit Dwarka. Next, visit Dwarkadhish Temple. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 07 :- RAJKOT
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for Bet Dwarka, is a remote island located 30 miles from Dwarka city. Also Dwarkadhish Temple, a renewed temple dedicated to Lord Krishna. Next, visit Nageshwar Temple - One of the 12th Jyotirlingam of Shiva, Rukmini Temple and Gopi Talav. Evening, visit Bala Hanuman temple in Jamnagar, is a famous pilgrimage site in Gujarat. Later arrive at Rajkot city. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 08 :- AHMEDABAD
Breakfast in the morning, next proceed to Ahmedabad. Departure transfer available for airport/railway station.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 27,300/- onwards (min.6 adults)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.