ASHTAVINAYAK DARSHAN TOUR
The Ashtavinayak Yatra or pilgrimage to eight Ganesha temples in Maharashtra is considered very important. Each temple has a distinct idol of Ganesha. The yatra, which begins and ends at Mayureshwar Mandir in Pali near Pune, should be completed in one go. Though stops or breaks are allowed, pilgrims are forbidden from returning home without completing the complete yatra. The entire journey clocks a distance of 850 km. Significance of each temple is as fallow. Ballaleshwar, Pali -This is the only temple that is renamed after a devotee. Chintamani, Theur -It is believed that this formation of Ganesha brings peace and drives away all the confusion in the mind. Girijatmaj, Lenyadri-This is the only temple that is built on a mountain in a Buddhist cave temple. It refers Ganesha as the son of Parvati. Mahaganapati, Ranjangoan-This is the most powerful representation of Ganesha where Lord Shiva is worshiping Ganesha. Moreshwar, Morgoan-This is the most important of all the temples of the yatra. The idol here has a cobra watching over the Lord. Siddhivinayaka, Siddtek-It is believed that it was on this mountain that Lord Vishnu acquired Siddhi. VaradVinayak, Mahad - This is the easiest God to please and it is believed that a visit here will grant you all your wishes. Vigneshwar, Ozhar - This temple is known to help drive away all the obstacles.
By AirThe nearest airport is Pune which is connected well with most of the major cities of India.
By RailYou can reach by train. The temple town is connected by various trains from most of the important stations.
By RoadTravel by cars or buses. Most of the towns and cities in Maharashtra are well connected with a network of roads that lead to the temple town. Buses ply regularly from Mumbai and Pune.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The Ashtavinayak temples are situated in Maharashtra which has a moderate climate. It is best to choose a time that is comfortable for you. The summers here aren’t very harsh, but they tend to get humid and this can make it uncomfortable to travel. The monsoon arrives between June to September and it is best to avoid travelling during this time since some of the temple visits can be tough. The best time to visit the Ashtavinayak temples is between the months of November and March.
Itinerary In Detail
||Arrival At Pune
Proceed to Theur,Moregaon
||Visit to Ranjangaon,Ozar &
||Next day visit to Mahad & Pali
Tour Itinerary (2 Nights & 3days)
Arrival at Pune Airport/railway station. Proceed towards Theur,Moregaon and then Siddhatek Ganpati temple. Coming back to Pune and overnight stay in Pune.
Next day after breakfast visit Ranjangaon,Ozar and then to Lenyadri Ganpati temples. Return back to Pune and Overnight stay in Pune.
Till now we had completed six temples of Ashtvinayak, now for the last day proceed towards Mahad & Pali also. Ashtvinayak tour concludes. Return journey to your destination.
Tentative Cost for Gold Plan
Rs.15,500/- min 6 Pak
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.