Mumbai Tour (Lonavla+ Mahabaleshwar+ Panchgani)
There are many cities in the world that you go to for work, to meet friends, family and sometimes just to explore them. Mumbai makes space for everyone and welcomes you with a warm heart. The city of dreams calls people from all over the world to fulfill their desires, explore opportunities and enjoy the magic of a metro city. From Church gate to Marine drive, Mumbai is a shining in glitters of architecture, heritage, slums and of course, Bollywood and more over best sight seens to touch your heart.
By AirChhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (before Sahara Airport) is the International Airport and Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport (before Santa Cruz Airport) is the domestic airport for domestic flights. These two airports are about 4 km from each other and around 30 km away from Nariman Point (the heart of the city) in south Mumbai. Mumbai is the second busiest aviation hub in the country. International flights from major cities of the world such as New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai and many such directly connect Mumbai with the world.
By RailRail network of Mumbai is connected all over India. Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus, Dadar Terminus, Mumbai Central, Bandra Terminus and Kurla Terminus are the key stations of Mumbai. The Central line and the Western line serve Southern India, Eastern India, North India and Western states. As we know the history of Indian Railway, the first train in India runs between Mumbai and Thane.
By RoadVisitors may reach by road to Mumbai by using the Mumbai-Pune Express Highway and National Highways No. 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 and 17 that connect all parts of the country. Rented cars are easily available from any important cities of India. Mumbai is well served by buses from destinations inside India.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The temperature is almost uniform through the year in Mumbai. As the city rests on the coast, the climate is humid throughout the year. Visitors come all through the year and enjoy the life of Mumbai. However, winter is relatively the great time to visit. June to October is the monsoon season here to enjoy the rain. Beautiful waterfalls and green hills around Mumbai makes the place must be visited. The city feels three main seasons — Summer, Monsoon and Winter. March to May is the summer months when temperature touches near 35°C. Heat and humidity are at the extreme level during this season so that these months should be avoided. November to February is a pleasant time to be in Mumbai with moderate temperatures. This is also the ideal time for sightseeing in the Mumbai city.
ITINERARY For 4 Days 3 Nights
Arrive Pune. Early morning, leave for Lonavala. On arrival, check-in to the Hotel. After lunch go for sightseeing. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Mahabaleshwar. Check-in to the hotel on arrival. Evening is free at your leisure to explore the place on your own. Come back for dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 :-
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 :-
Early morning, visit the rest of the visiting places of Panchgani. Check-out from the hotel and enjoy the scenic drive to Mumbai / Pune. Drop down at your place or Airport / Bus / Railway Station to travel to further destination.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS.8,900/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.