TAMIL NAIDU TOUR
With our Tamil Nadu tour packages, visit the magnificent Dravidian temples, beaches & hill stations to uncover the rich cultural heritage of Tamil Nadu. If you have keen interest in history, culture, architecture and spirituality. Besides temples, there are some of the best hill stations. It is a blend of modern and ancient, which makes Tamil Nadu a beautiful destination to explore our past cultural heritage with all the amenities of the present. We will going to cover Madurai, Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari and Kovalam. In Tamil Naidu not only these places but there is much more to explore. We plan trip accordingly. Visit with us and enjoy the lovely memorable Tamil Naidu Tour. We offer you the best deals on Tamil Naidu Tour Package to fit your budget and give you an awesome memorable experience of lifetime.
By AirThe Anna International Airport, 16 km south of Chennai, has flights to/from Sri Lanka, Dubai, Germany, Jakarta, Malaysia, England, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore. Most major Indian cities are also well connected to Chennai.
By RailThe station at Chennai has connecting trains to/from all major cities in India. The reservation office is on the first floor of the reservation complex next to the station.
By RoadThe bus terminals in Chennai are on either side of Prakasham Road in George Town, near the High Court Building. There are buses to almost all the neighbouring states.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Tamil Nadu is from November till March as the mercury level comes down making it ideal time for sightseeing and outdoor activities. This also happens to be ideal time to visit some of the famous temples of Tamil Nadu. The climate of the state is widely tropical. April and May are the hottest months with temperatures rising to as high as 40°C. During the day, even the coastal regions are warm and humid during the summers; nightfall, however, brings some respite in the form of the cool sea breeze. During the winter season, extending from November to February, the mercury hardly falls below 20°C, except in the hill stations. The winter monsoons of Tamil Naidu occur in the months of October to December.
DAY 1 Arrival at Madurai
Arrive at Madurai, and get transferred to the hotel. After checking-in, relax for some time and later visit the Meenakshi temple - one of the biggest temple complexes in India. It is an ancient centre of worship as well as an art gallery of vast proportions.Later return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 2 Madurai-Rameshwaram
Today check out of your hotel and drive all the way to Rameshwaram. Upon arrival in Rameshwaram, check in to your hotel and visit Sri Ramanathaswami temple. This temple has 22 holy springs which are believed to have medicinal properties. After darshan, visit the GhanthamathanaParvatham. From here, one can get a fine view of the island.Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Rameshwaram-Kanyakumari
Today proceed to Kanyakumari named after Goddess Parvati, in one of her incarnations as Devi Kanya, who did penance on one of the rocks of this land’s end to obtain the hand of Lord Shiva in marriage. On arrival, check into the hotel, relax for some time and visit Sri Kumari Amman Temple. After darshan, visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar statue. You will need to use a boat to visit this beautiful memorial spot. Return back to the hotel in the evening and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4 Kanyakumari-Kovalam
Drive alll the way to Kovalam via Trivandrum. Trivandrum is the capital city of Kerala. The Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace and the Napier Museum are some of the heritage attractions at Trivandrum. After exploring Trivandrum, drive to Kovalam. Upon arrival in Kovalam, check-in to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 Kovalam
Day at leisure. In the evening, visit the Samudra and Light House beach and don't forget to see the beautiful sunset from here. Return back to your hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6 Kovalam-Trivandrum
Check out and proceed to Trivandrum Railway station to continue your return journey.
||Reach Bhopal @02:55am
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 17,399/- onwards (min.6 adults)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.