Goa – “Pearl of East”Goa is a small state situated on the western coast of India. It was liberated from the rule of Portuguese in 1961 and is considered as the 25th State in the Union of States of India. In 30 May 1987, it became a separate state. The largest city of Goa is Vasco da Gama while Panaji is the capital. Margao is known as the historic city of Goa that reflects the Portuguese culture. It is because the Portuguese landed here as merchants first and conquered the land in the early 16th century. Goa is known for sharing harmonious relationship among its various religious communities, living peacefully for generations. Goa is regarded as one of the best states of India in terms of investment environment and infrastructure.International and domestic tourists visit this tiny state every year, in a large number. Tourists are attracted to its golden beaches, architecture and places of worship. It is a biodiversity hotspot and is rich in flora and fauna. Goa is all sun, sand and the sea presenting a vibrant culture and an alluring landscape to enjoy a fun filled vacation. Take a look here to find the best places to visit in Goa on your dream vacation. We are here to explore you the best in this.
By AirThe nearest international airport is the Dabolim, which is situated near Vasco da Gama. You have to cover distance of approximately 29 kilometers off Panaji to reach to the airport. The airport supports nearly all the domestic airlines operating to Goa.
By RoadIn addition to the Air and Rail, the Goa State Transport Corporation also provides unparalleled transport services when it comes to mobility in the Goa. Maharashtra State Corporations and Karnataka operate from Kadamba bus stand in Panaji making it easy for the commuters to be mobile in the vicinities of Goa. Visitors can also hire private cars from various rent-a-car services in Goa. Surprisingly, there is another unique and interesting means of commuting to and in Goa. You can enjoy Goa's motorcycle taxi that carries a single passenger at a time. Motorcycles can be hired in case you wish to commute in the vicinities.
By RailAdequately while connecting to Goa, rail system is just perfect when it comes to mobility. The railways system is connected from Bangalore and its 1874 kilometers run from Delhi makes it easily accessible. Two most important railway stations are Margao and Vasco da Gama.
Climate & Best Time to VisitNovember to February is considered to be the best time to visit Goa. The weather is perfect, not very cold, not very hot. It's also a good time as almost all the beach shacks are open during these months. Water sports, like banana boat ride, jet ski, parasailing, etc. are also open to tourists during these months on most of the popular beaches. If you like being in the crowd and are looking for fun party time, this is the time to go to Goa. Goa is considered to be one of the best places in India to enjoy Christmas and New Year season as the entire Goa is full of festivity.
In December, the entire state is covered with lights, Christmas trees and decorations to celebrate Christmas. Traditional midnight masses and feasts are extremely popular during this time. New Year celebrations take place with great enthusiasm too, complete with parties, fireworks and music festivals. For music-lovers, Goa has become a trendy destination with popular music festivals like Sunburn and VH1 Supersonic.
ITINERARY For 4Days N 3Nights
Day 1: -
Arrival at Goa. On arrival, check in at the hotel. You are escorted to a pre booked hotel and relax for the day. There is dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :-
We will proceed for sightseen and beaches in South Goa/North Goa
Day 3 :-
Relax and enjoy the leisure.
Day 4 :-
Today after enjoying a breakfast, our representative escorts you to the airport. From here you can board your flight back to Mumbai or Delhi; from where you can return to your home.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 9,900/- onwards (min.6 adults)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station.
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours.
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.