JANNAT – E - KASHMIR –“Heaven on Earth”
Kashmir is perfect holiday treat for your loved one. Kashmir is travel place for friends, family, adventure lovers and romantic lovers. A very exciting places of Kashmir to visit are Dal Lake on a Shikara (house boat), Sonmarg called Gateway of Laddakh, Gulmarg and Pahalgam. Kashmir is well known beauty for its three season ie Spring(March – early May), Summer(early May – late August) and Autumn (September – November). Pahalgam is popular from April to November for activities like rafting and horse riding. April to November months are the best time for Golf Lovers From December to early March is the winter season for Kashmir, when the entire valley is covered with a white blanket of snow. Breeze is chilling and sunshine tender. But if you are a winter sport lover, travel to Gulmarg in these months for some of the best skiing and snowboarding. If you are visiting first time then it’s an awesome place to explore the natural beauty of Kashmir and once you visit this place you will love to visit again. We offer you the best deals on Kashmir Tour Package to fit your budget and give you an awesome memorable experience of lifetime.
By AirEasiest way to reach Kashmir is by air. Named Sheikh ul Alam Airport, Srinagar Airport is an international airport. This airport is well connected and airlines offer regular flights from Srinagar to Delhi, Mumbai and Chandigarh. The airport is placed just 15 km away from the center of the city.
By TrainTo reach Srinagar by train, one has to reach either Jammu Tawi or Udhampur railway station. The stations are well connected with different parts of India. From these stations, you can hire taxis, private as well as the state government buses to reach this magnificent place. There is also another option to reach Srinagar through Banihal railway station, which is accessible from the Jammu road. However, Banihal railway station is operational only in summers. The Jammu Mail, Jammu Tawi Express and the New Delhi-Jammu Tawi Rajdhani Express are the more popular trains to reach J&K. Duration of travel: From Delhi to Jammu, it will take 9 hours 45 minutes approximately for covering 576 km.
By RoadThe best way to reach Kashmir is by road, as you can get a view of the beautiful sceneries as you pass through various places before you reach the actual destination. Srinagar is the capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The city is well connected with major cities like Delhi (876 km), Chandigarh (646 km), Leh (424 km) and Jammu (258 km).There is good Bus service and Cab service available. J&K is really well connected to the other parts of India by a wide network of roads. NH-1 or National Highway 1 is the most prominent of roads. It connects Jammu with
Srinagar by means of the Jawahar Tunnel. The Kashmir Valley fall en-route on this road. Duration of travel: 12 hours 25 minutes approximately to reach by road from Delhi, either by bus or car. Approximate cost per person: It can cost about INR 500-1500
CLIMATE & BEST TIME TO VISIT
Kashmir is an year round tourist destination but if you are still looking for the best time, then the months of March till October are considered as great. During this period the weather conditions in Kashmir are just perfect. Blossomed gardens, chirping birds, alpine meadows and refreshing air is what would welcome you in this land. This is the perfect time because climate is supportive for pleasant mornings with sunshine all over place, there will be a perfect atmosphere for treks and long walks and beautiful sightseeing and there is no obstacle that might get in your way. This period covers three seasons in Kashmir i.e., spring (March-early May), summers (early May-late August) and autumn (September-November). From December to early March is the winter season for Kashmir, when the entire valley wears a white blanket of snow. For those, who enjoy chilling weather and are interested in skiing, winter is the time to be in Kashmir.
ITINERARY For 6 Days and 5 Nights
Day 1: Srinagar Local Sightseeing
Our services will start with your arrival at Srinagar airport, you will be met by our representative and transfer you to Deluxe Houseboat. Later this afternoon, you will proceed on a romantic ‘Shikara ride’ gliding on the picturesque Dal Lake. Experience the joy of Shikara shopping for handicrafts, flowers and other Kashmir curios from the Shikara shops on the lake while you admire the magnificent chinar trees as you sail past the popular Nehru Park. Dinner and overnight on board the Deluxe Houseboat
Day 2: Srinagar-Sonmarg-Srinagar
Enjoy full day trip to Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold) also called Gateway to Laddakh. Sonmarg with altitude of 2690 Meters is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. One can ride on horse to visit to Thajewas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Overnight Srinagar Hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar
Full day excursion trip to Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level) - it is one of the most beautiful hill station in this world and also called meadows of flower. It has world highest golf course (World Highest) and Gulmarg is also famous for winter sports skiing etc. Enjoy guided sightseeing of Gulmarg also enjoy Gondola ride (Cable car, own cost) from Gulmarg to Khilan.Overnight at gulmarg
Day 4: Srinagar-Pahalgam
Today enjoy full day excursion trip to Pahalgam (2440 Meters above Sea level). En-route visit Saffron fields, Anantnag Sulphur Springs. Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River. Overnight at pahalgam.
Day 5: Pahalgam-Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed to visit the famous Mughal Gardens, NishatBagh, (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif khan brother-in-law of Jehangir in 1632 AD and Shalimar Bagh, (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. Dinner and overnight on board the Deluxe Houseboat / hotel.
Day 6: Srinagar–Srinagar Airport
Today we will transfer you to airport for your connecting flight to Delhi
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 13,900/- Onwards (Min.6 Adults)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.