MALDIVES - "THE TROPICAL HEAVEN"
Maldives is the smallest Asian country in both land and population. Officially known as the Republic of Maldives, it lies in the Indian Ocean, southwest of India and Sri Lanka. It is one of the leading water-sport hubs in the world. The country is known to have some of the best dive sites in the world and the finest surf points. It is a snorkeling destination, a diver’s paradise, and a great spot for surfers. Some of the water sports activities that you can partake in the resorts - canoeing, catamaran sailing, water skiing, fun tube, kayaking, banana boat towing, wakeboarding, jet ski tours, parasailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, kitesurfing, and kneeboarding. The most famous shopping street is the Majeedhee Magu Street. Maldives is the perfect destination to create memories of a lifetime, discover and explore the underwater, connect with nature, unwind and cherish moments. The holiday packages can be personalized as per the requirements and desires of the traveler. We offer you the best deals on Maldives Tour Package to fit your budget and give you an awesome memorable experience of lifetime.
By AirTaking a flight to Maldives is the only option for those planning about how to travel to Maldives. Male Airport is the largest airport in the country. There are two airports which carry international flights. Male Airport is on Male Island and Gan Airport is in Addu city are the international airports. Domestic airports are Hanimaadhoo Airport, Kaadedhdhoo Airport, and Kadhdhoo Airport. British Airways, Air India, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Jet Airways and other flights arrive and depart from Maldives.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The Maldives are hot and sunny all year round, with average temperatures of 23ºC-31ºC. The best weather and the best time to visit the Maldives is between November and April. For a tourist, this is the best time to be in the Maldives and enjoy the beach, the bar, and the spas the high season falls between December and March. The monsoon runs from May to October, peaking around June.
ITINERARY For 4 Days & 3 Nights
DAY 1:- Arrive in Maldives
Today, arrive in the tropical paradise of Maldives. Get transferred by a speedboat to your resort and check in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the view of the crystal clear waters.
DAY 2:- Day at Leisure | Optional Watersports
After a hearty breakfast today, we have many recommendations for you. You may choose to take a sun bath on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! If adventure is what you like, go for some water sports like snorkeling, wind surfing or have fun on a banana boat ride. Enjoy the various recreational facilities available at the resort like fishing, skiing, massages, billiards, table tennis, karaoke, windsurfing, darts, hot tub, cycling, diving, squash, snorkeling and outdoor badminton. If the indoors doesn’t impress you much, discover the secrets of the ocean by sailing through the atolls. Ranging from the smaller sailing boats to the bigger 75 cabin cruise ship, the list of vehicles is simply mind-blowing. In the afternoon, you can enjoy the delicious lunch and spend the rest of the day relaxing. Return, have dinner and stay overnight at the resort.
DAY 3:- Day at Leisure | Optional Spa and Wellness Therapies
After a delicious breakfast today, we recommend you to pamper yourself with an indulgent spa treatment. Choose from a relaxing aroma therapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package. You can also opt to visit the busy little capital of the Maldives. Male’ (pronounced: mar-lay) is the modern, mercantile face of the Maldives that few people take the time to see. Overlooked by brightly colored tall thin buildings and surrounded by incongruously turquoise water all around, this is the center of the Maldives, the engine driving its economic progress. After your tour of the city, you can enjoy your dinner and stay overnight at the resort
DAY 4:- Departure from Maldives
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and check out. A speed boat will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip!
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.