Hongkong + Macau
Hong Kong is one of the world’s leading commercial centers located on the south coast of China. A city-state, Hong Kong, is known for its vast skyline and deep natural habour. This trip includes exploring the famous casino at Macau, known as the Le Venetian. Disneyland Hong Kong tour is something which everybody yearns for, be it a child or an adult. The famous Overseas China Town is another thing to be visited. One should definitely go for having the panoramic views from Sky Terrace 428 in Hong Kong. Travel between Hong Kong and Macau by high-speed ferry and enjoy scenic views from the water.
By AirMacau International Airport is located on Taipa Island, which is only a ten minute drive to the Peninsula via the Macau-Taipa Bridge. About 20 airlines flying to and from Macau operate at the airport. These flights usually connect to major cities in Mainland China, Taiwan, Korea, and other countries in South-East Asia.
By WaterMacau is connected by sea from Hong Kong and Mainland China through a network of ferry terminals virtually operating 24 hours a day by several service providers. Ferries from Hong Kong's Macau Ferry Terminal in Sheung Wan operate every 15-30 minutes by day and every hour at night and the ferry ride takes about 60 minutes.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Hong Kong is between October and December when the weather is extremely pleasant unlike the hot and humid summers, or dry winters. Therefore the period post summers and pre winters marks the best time to visit here. People visit in the months of October and December to enjoy a soothing sojourn, as the summer season has just got over. Besides National Day, visitors can also observe Hong Kong Winter fest held during this period. In the month of January – March, the temperature is quite low during this time, but that is not a deterrent to some travel enthusiasts. In these months ie April - May Hong Kong welcomes the season of spring, which is the best season to visit Hong Kong. In these month June – September, as the summer season is quite hot and typhoon-prone, is advised to opt for another travel destination in order to have an amazing experience.
ITINERARY For 6 Days & 5 Nights
Arrival in Hong kong and proceed towards the hotel to check in , rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in the hotels.
After breakfast visit to Hongkong City. Here we will visit the Arbaddeen Harbour, Repluse Bay Beach, Victoriia peak, Tussuads Wax Museum, Enjoy 1 hour Night Harbor cruise tour. Overnight in Hongkong.
After breakfast the day is fun filled at Disneyland. Overnight In Hongkong.
Arrive in Macau. Transfer to pier for ferry from Hongkong To Macau and Check in to hotel. Overnight in Macau.
We will explore Macau City. We will visit A - Ma temple and Ruins of St Paul Church. Drive past Macau Tower Kwan lam status and much more in the evening you can also try your luck at the numerous casino on own. Overnight in Macau.
Depart from Hongkong. Take free bus shuttle to Macau pier for ferry to Hongkong Airport for flight back Home.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 36,599/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.