Singapore, the world’s only island city-state is a mesmerizing destination. Officially known as the Republic of Singapore, It is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia, located between Malaysia and Indonesia and at the end of the Mayan Peninsula. The island nation of Singapore is home to people belonging to multiple cultures and nationalities. Gardens by the Bay, the largest tropical orchid garden in the world, houses the most exotic variety of plants offers the most bespoken experience. Another attraction is the breathtaking river safari that helps you interact with a wide variety of aquatic animals. The country has 4 official languages namely, English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil.
By AirThe best way to reach Singapore would be by air. Singapore’s award-winning Changi Airport is amongst the busiest and the most connected in Southeast Asia. Many international flights frequent the airport every day. The Changi is connected to all major destinations viz. The Americas, Australia , Europe, New Zealand, North & South Asia, West Asia & Africa, and Southeast Asia. Singapore Flights are managed by some good quality carriers namely the well-known Singapore Airlines, Jetstar Asia Airways, Scoot, Silk Air, Singapore Airlines Cargo and Tiger Air.
By SeaSingapore is an island country, and courtesy that it easily serves as a base for many cruises across Southeast Asia. There are frequent ferry services to Tanjung Belungkor, Malaysia and Riau Islands, Indonesia. Some major cruises in Singapore are the Star Cruise, Royal Caribbean Cruise, Costa Cruise, Silver Sea Cruise, Princess Cruise, Zamara Club Cruise, and Celebrity Cruises. Duration of Travel from India: Approximately one week to 12 days from major ports in India to Singapore ports.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
While tourists visit throughout the year. July-September: the festive season is a great time to explore the many facets of Singapore, especially around July when the Great Singapore Sale and the Singapore Food Festival take place. Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June. It’s summer all year round in Singapore, with average temperatures of 26 to 27°C throughout the year. Visitors won’t have to fret too much about dressing for the weather in sunny Singapore—keep it light, comfortable and cool, and don’t forget your sunnies.
ITINERARY For 5 Days 4 Nights
On arrival at Singapore meet our tour manager and proceed to hotel there you check in and relax. In the evening explore the Night Safari in an open Tram and enjoy the ride.
Today it will be a City tour to Sentosa. Here you will visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, Sentosa Sunset tour, Ride a scenic CABLE CAR to the island, watch UNDERWATER WORLD, DOLPHIN LAGOON
Day 3 :-
After breakfast we will proceed to Universal Studios.
After breakfast we will explore Jurong Bird Park and Garden by the Bay. Enjoy the mesmerising light and Sound Show.
After breakfast today will be check out from hotel and full day free for shopping and leisure. After that proceed to airport for your departure flight.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 19,999/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.