Thailand is a gorgeous country located at the centre of the Indochina peninsula in the mainland of South East Asia. The country shares borders with Laos and Cambodia in the East, Myanmar in the North, Anadman Sea in the west and with the Gulf of Thailand in the South. A mesmerizing destination, it covers an area of 513,120 sq kms. This beautiful country is a potpourri of multiple cultures. From ascetic lifestyles of the monks to the throbbing nightlife and rave parties on the beaches, Thailand boasts of a wide spectrum of things. Bangkok has to be one of the top places to visit in Thailand for the best tourism experience. Not only Bangkok there are many more places to visit. Your Thailand trip will be incomplete if you do not indulge in some authentic and delicious Thai food. Thailand Tour Packages are customized based on your preferences and budget. Let’s begin planning now with “My Happy Vacation” the best package to bang on.
Travelling by air is the most convenient means to reach. The major international airports in Thailand are the Phuket International Airport and the Bangkok International Airport, both of which are served well by the intercontinental flights. The chartered flights that begin from and go to the place Thailand from the main international oriented destinations mainly are under the Hi Flying oriented Group. The Flights flies to Phuket, Bangkok, UdonThani and KoSamui. Mainly, the less expensive carriers in Thailand include the Nok Air. The Thai Lion Air and the Thai Air Asia offers the passengers with great discounts to visit Thailand.
If you plan to drive your way then whether your beginning point is Kuala Lumpur, Penang, or Singapore, you are expected to make it to the places like Nakhon Si Thammarat,KoSamui, Phuket, Krabi, and Hat Yai. The main key to reaching these places is to wake up and leave the place early in the morning at around 7 am since the formalities for crossing the major border can take no less than two and a half hours, mostly on weekends or Holidays time.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
Although the climate varies throughout Thailand, you can visit all year round. The best time to travel is during the cool and dry season between November and early April. In the south, the climate differs between the eastern and western coasts. The west coast is more favorable during the winter months, when diving and snorkeling will be at its best. The weather on the east coast is good for most of the year, with the lowest rainfall in January and February and the highest in November.
ITINERARY For 6 Days & 5 Nights
Day 1 :-
On Arrival to Krabi we will explore Ao Nang Beach. Night stay will be in Krabi.
Day 2 :-
In Krabi we will visit Krabi Sea which includes Phra Nang Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island and Poda Island. From here we will proceed to Phuket. On arrival of Phuket we will explore Patong Beach. Night stay will be in Phuket.
Day 3 :-
In Phuket we will explore Phang Nga Bay National Park, Tour 'James Bond' Island, Visit Tiger Kingdom Phuket and Enjoy Fantasea Show . Night stay will be in Phuket.
Day 4 :-
Today we will arrive Bangtok and proceed to Pattaya. Here we will enjoy the fascinating Alcazar Cabaret Show . Night stay will be in Pataya.
Day 5 :-
In Pattaya we will Visit Coral Island, Enjoy parasailing, speed boat ride, glass-bottom boat ride, Lovely botanical gardens of Nong Nooch village and Relax with a scientific Thai massage. Night stay will be in Pattaya.
Day 6 :-
In Pattaya today we will Visit Pattaya's tallest building - Pattaya Tower, Adventure acitivity at Pattaya Tower, World's largest Gems Gallery and Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise and proceed to Bangtok. Night stay will be in Bangtok
Day 7 :-
In Bangtok we will visit Safari World & Marine Park, Sea-Lion Show, Dolphin Show and Shopping at Indra Square . Night stay will be in Bangtok.
Day 8 :-
Today is our departure from Bangtok to our home. Before departure in the morning we will visit Wat Pho - Temple of Reclining Buddha & Principle Buddha and Wat Traimit - Temple of Golden Buddha and say good bye to our memorable trip of Thailand.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 24,850/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.