Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beautiful beaches, rivers, and Buddhist pagodas. Vietnam offers wonderful food and captivating culture, which hooks the travelers coming here. The beaches of Vietnam are equally beautiful. This is an ideal spot for romantic getaway. The coastal city of Nha Trang is quite a hub for nightclubs and live music haunts. The country has its share of grand and vibrant festivals all around the year. Lunar New Year during January is the biggest one in the country, locally called Tet.
In Vietnam, there are three important international airports; Ho Chi Minh and the Hanoi-DaNang. Many airlines like the Silk Air, Jet Airways, Air India, Emirates and Qatar Airways have direct flights to Vietnam from India.
There is only one way to reach Vietnam by rail that is from Beijing and Nanning in China.
Vietnam is accessible by road only from Laos and Cambodia. There are six crossing at the borders.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Vietnam is spring (February to April) and autumn (August to October). The temperatures are more moderate and rainfall is lighter. In spring, March and April have the lowest rainfall across all destinations and temperatures are pleasant, though still cool in the far north.
ITINERARY For 5 Days & 4 Nights
DAY 1:- HANOI ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, our guide and driver meet and transfer you to the hotel (check-in time at 14:00hrs, early check-in is not inclusive and subject to the availability).Enjoy the half day city tour of Hanoi with the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Mondays, Friday and every afternoon), a large memorial in Hanoi where the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh is preserved. Within this complex, we also visit Ho Chi Minh residence, and One Pillar Pagoda, a historical Buddhist in Hanoi which is built of wood on a single stone pillar and to resemble a lotus blossom.We continue to visit Hoan Kiem Lake and free to shop in the Old Quarter, the 36 Old Streets. Each individual street was named after the products sold there.
DAY 2:- HANOI– NINH BINH
Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex, recognized by UNESCO as a mixed natural and cultural property at the 38th session of the organization’s World Heritage Committee in June 2014, is must see destination in Vietnam. The complex includes three adjacent parts, Vietnam’s old capital of Hoa Lu, Trang An – Tam Coc – Bich Dong natural scenes and the Hoa Lu primitive forest. Early morning depart for Ninh Binh province (2,5 hour -driving). Our first stop is Bai Dinh Pagoda the biggest pagoda in South East Asia with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Bái Dinh pagoda is young in Vietnam, but its peace and power are very strong. The 11th United Nations Day of Vesak Celebration is held in Bai Dinh Pagao. This event attracts buddhists from at least 95 nations and regions. Afternoon, we take a traditional sampan through beautiful rice paddy scenery & visit Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh. In the late afternoon, we drive back to Hanoi.
DAY 3 :- HANOI– HALONG BAY WITH OVERNIGHT ON BOARD OF CRUISE
As an UNESCO World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay is the most famous destination in Vietnam, and it becomes a must see place in tourist’s eyes once they come to Vietnam. The bay covers more than 1500 square kilometres with thousands of limestone islands, which is unique and no words to describe the beauty of Ha Long Bay
DAY 4 :- HALONG BAY - HANOI
Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay. Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Visit to Disembark on cruise then transfer back to Hanoi.Upon arrival at hotel in Hanoi, check-in to hotel and free at leisure for shopping for visit the city on your own. Enjoy the puppet show, the unique Vietnamese traditional art.
DAY 5 :-HANOI – DEPARTURE
Having the breakfast at the hotel, and then free time until your departure transfer.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 19,900/- onwards (per person)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.