NEPAL - "Roof of the World"
Nepal is a lovely Himalayan country where the snow-capped mountains disappear into the clouds like stairways to heaven. Apart from the mountain peaks, Nepal is also a major religious hub, housing pilgrimage sites for followers of Buddhism and Hinduism. It is a very safe travel destination. Nepal is full of opportunities, not only for those that deal with adventure but in every aspect, right from pilgrimage to sightseeing. The combination of the natural beauty of the Himalayas and the wildlife, culturally inclined temples, stupas and monasteries, and the various kinds of adventures and sports available here makes it a perfect destination for a tour. The itinerary of the traveler is totally dependent on how much the tourist is going to enjoy themselves when they are traveling. If you are looking for Nepal tour package than ticks all your boxes, explore the packages below.
By AirFlights are easily available to reach Nepal. Flight to Kathmandu is available from all the major cities of India. There are non-stop flight from Delhi and Mumbai, whereas Bengaluru, Kolkata, and Chennai have one stop flights. Travelling by air is the easiest way to reach Nepal, and the flights are readily available at affordable rates from New Delhi. All the major carriers have regular flights that will take you to the Nepal capital Kathmandu.
By RailThere is only one train that connects Nepal to India at the border of Uttar Pradesh, the Janakpur-Jayanagar train.
By RoadThere are many road routes to reach Nepal from India. Like from Varanasi to Kathmandu, Via the Sunauli Border Crossing, Raxaul Border Crossing, Panitanki Border Crossing, and the Banbasa Border Crossing. Simple and easiest road transport is available to reach Nepal.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers. . January and February can be very cold, especially at night, but will reward you with incredible panoramas and quieter trekking trails as there are fewer visitors. Late spring is a beautiful time to travel as the rhododendrons burst into bloom. From May, heat and humidity levels build until the monsoon rains arrive in June and the clouds obscure the glorious mountain views. Nepal celebrates festivals all year, so there is often a festival or pilgrimage taking place - ask your specialist for more details as the dates often change from year to year.
ITINERARY For 6 Days & 5 Nights
Day 01 :- Kathmandu Airport - Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport & transfer to the Hotel for Check In. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 02:- Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast start for a full day city tour covering Pashupatinath Temple, one of the most important pilgrimages sites for Hindu devotees all around the world; Boudhanath Stupa, the biggest stupa in the Valley and a World Heritage Site;Swayambhunath Stupa, one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal located on a small hillock offering fantastic view of Kathmandu city and Patan Durbar Square famous for its ancient architectures. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 03 :- Kathmandu – Pokhara
(Distance: 210 kms. Approx / Driving Time: 7 - 8 hrs.). After breakfast transfer to Pokhara, the most picturesque destinations of Nepal and the second largest tourist destination after Kathmandu. From here the world highest peaks like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu can be seen very close. On the way you have an option of going for River rafting or visit the Manakamna Temple, the holy goddess of Aspirations or Devi of all wishes, by taking the cable car ride on direct payment basis. The Cable Car covers around 2.8 kilometers stretch up to the temple in less than 10 minutes. On arrival in Pokhara check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 04 :- Pokhara Sightseeing
In the morning visit Sarangkot, the most popular mountain destination in the area nestled high up on the north ridge of Phewa Tal. It is the best place to view the sunrise. Many tourists come here to view the sunrise in early morning and then go back. It is about 45 to 60 minutes drive from Pokhara and a popular location for paragliders.
Later in the day visit Bindebasini Temple, one of Pokhara’s most important shrine which is dedicated to Goddess Bhagwati; Devi’s fall also known as Patale Chango where water coming from Phewa lake vanishes into the earth; Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, a mysterious, 3-kilometre-long cavern that houses a sacred stalagmite and cow statue that is worshipped as a representation of the Hindu God Lord Shiva (Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave); Seti Gorge, a deep gorge made by the turbulent flow of white water like milk of River Seti. In the evening you have an option of enjoying boat ride on Lake Phewa. Overnight stay at Pokhara
Day 05 :- Pokhara – Kathmandu
(Distance: 210 kms. Approx / Driving Time: 7 - 8 hrs.). After breakfast transfer to Kathmandu. On arrival check into the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Kathmandu
Day 06 :- Hotel - Kathmandu Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Kathmandu Airport for your onward journey.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 15,800/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.