The ‘Malaysia, Truly Asia’ tagline has been ringing in our ears for quite some years now. Due to the diverse culture, they have a calendar that is packed with festivals, featuring delectable dishes. Apart from the diverse culture, this place is an abode for all the nature lovers. They have numerous conservation projects and national parks that make it the home for most of the endangered species of animals. The land of beautiful islands, Malaysia is one of the coolest getaways of Asia. From iconic UNESCO World Heritage Sites to mouth-watering food, it has got something for everyone. Having said that, Malaysia remains the most underrated places around. The low cost of living, pristine beaches and yearlong tropical climate make Malaysia a visit-worthy destination for travellers across the world. If you’re travelling with kids, you must visit the iconic water park and the exciting Lego City and watch your kids’ imagination come to life. Book from ”My Happy Vaccation” Package and enjoy the beauty of this ‘Truly Asian’ country.
By AirKuala Lumpur International Airport is Malaysia's main international airport and one of the major airports in South East Asia. The distance between India to Malaysia is approximately 3000kms. Kuala Lumpur is very well connected by the rest of the world by Air. There are frequent flights from India to Kuala Lumpur. You can take flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta and Banglore, four major international airports of India. Air Asia, Jet Airways, Air India, Thai Airways, Qatar Airways, Malaysian Airline, Singapore Airline fly to Kuala Lumpur from India.
By RailThere are no rail services between India and Malaysia as yet.
By RoadAs exciting as it sounds, roadtrip to Malaysia will be one of a kind. To travel one needs to cross international boundaries of Myanammar and Thailand. It is a costly affair, extremely time consuming and could be unsafe.
By SeaThere are many cruise package which you can look for if you are considering to travel to Malaysia from India through water.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Malaysia is between the months of December and February, if you're planning on visiting the islands on the west side of Malaysia (e.g., Penang and Langkawi), or June through August if you're planning to visit Perhentians and Tioman Island, on the country's Eastern coast. The weather is often different in East Malaysia (Borneo) than in Peninsular Malaysia. Even in Peninsular Malaysia, the weather can differ entirely between Penang, a favorite island in the north, and Kuala Lumpur.
ITINERARY For 7 Days & 6 Nights
Arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport by Malindo Airlines. From airport arrive to Penang check in the hotel and enjoy the leisure over there. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast we will explore Penang Island. Here we will see the culture & history of this Malaysian jewel. We will visit Fort Cornwallis, Khoo Kongsi and Buddha statue. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 :-
After breakfast we will enjoy leisure of the place whole day because there is so much to see in Penang. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 :-
After early morning breakfast checkout from the hotel and transfers to coach terminal for Kuala Lumpur. Check in to hotel at Kuala Lumpur. Day is free to enjoy the leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast we will explore KUALA LUMPUR CITY. We will visit the King's Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Jammed Mosque, Merdeka Square and National Museum, PETRONAS Twin Towers and Menara K L Tower. Day end with shopping at loyat plaza or Bukit bitang area of Kul city. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel and visit Genting highland. Check in to hotel there. After rest we will explore mountain retreat cum casino, skyway cable-car station for a ride up by cable-car for magnificent view of mountains and rain forest scenery. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast we will visit GENTING FULL DAY THEME PARK. Here we will enjoy various ride such as Corkscrews, Euro Express Roller, Turbo Drop and 'Sky Venture'. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel and departure to airport for our destination. End up with beautiful memories of MALAYSIA.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 31,450/- onwards (min.6 adults)
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.