This island is made of serene mountains, lush green forests and pristine beaches which is a diverse topography that tourist rarely get to enjoy in other countries. Mauritius enjoys a rich history with abundant of historical and cultural sites to see. The beaches of Mauritius are dazzling with pristine crystal clear blue waters and white sandy shores, which is the perfect spot to relax and indulge in some amazing water sports and activities that this touristy island has to offer other than sun bathing. Check out our Mauritius travel guide to discover the best places to see in Mauritius. It is one of the most winsome and naturally alluring places in the world that you may ever visit.
Flights are the easiest and the fastest way to reach Mauritius. There are many direct flights to Mauritius, operating from New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport. . Apart from Delhi, there are also many connecting flights to Mauritius, available from many major cities of India such as Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata etc.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Mauritius is from May to December when the weather is cool, dry and sunny. Expect some of Africa's best beaches, fresh seafood and long, sundrenched days on a Mauritius holiday. The island has a classic tropical climate with warm weather year-round. January to March is the peak cyclone period and best avoided at this time of year.
ITINERARY For 7 Days & 6 Nights
Day 1 :-
On arrival meet our representative then check in to hotel take rest have dinner in the hotel.
Day 2 :-
After breakfast we will move to Ile Aux Cerfs island which is situated in the East Coast. From the Jetty, you will be taken on a speed boat to reach island. Enjoy water sport activities. In the evening back to hotel.
Day 3 :-
After breakfast we will explore full day at North Island. Here we will visit capital city- Port Louis, eventful Champ de Mars racecourse, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4 :-
After breakfast we will be going to South Island and visit some popular places such as Trou Aux Cerfs, Grand Bassin and Chamarel (Coloured Earth). In the evening, enjoy dinner followed by overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5 :-
After breakfast we will spend rest of the day in Mauritius at leisure. In the evening, enjoy dinner followed by overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 6 :-
Today we will explore the beautiful sights of Mauritius. In the evening, enjoy dinner followed by overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 7 :-
Today we will depart from here to our home capturing beautiful memories of the trip.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 35,000/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.