Bali is the most popular island holiday destination in the Indonesian archipelago. Bali is known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. Exotic temples and palaces set against stunning natural backdrops are some of its top attractions. Bali is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, Bali for few years awarded as the world best island by The International Travel Magazine. There, however, are still many people who do not know in depth about the uniqueness of Balinese culture. Life in Bali is always related to Tri Hita Karana or a tripartite concept that include the spiritual relationship between human and God, and their environment. The rapid growth of development in tourism has had a big impact and influences to Bali tradition and lifestyle. Interestingly, Balinese culture is still as what it was, growing along with the of globalization. It is the Balinese civilization what makes the island different from other destination. Come and experience beauty at its best at one of the Bali tour packages. If you are seeking some peace, explore some of the best yoga and meditation retreats here and get lost in serenity. Bali is the best place for any tourist who needs a week of absolute relaxation, fragrant cuisine, scenic beauty and a galore of culture and tradition. With its elaborate temples, endless coastline, scenic coral reefs, waterfalls and retreats, Bali is indeed, a place of leisure and idyll, and simultaneously, a place for the adventurous and the explorers.
Ngurah Rai International Airport or Denpasar International Airport is located in South Kuta district and is just 13 kilometres from Denpasar, the capital of Bali. Flights from major international cities regularly fly in and out of the Denpasar Airport. Numerous direct flights from Europe, America, Australia and most Asian Countries. Domestic flights to and from major cities within Indonesia.
Bali is quite a popular port for most cruise liners traversing through South East Asia. Regular passenger ferries from Java and Lombok. Cruise ship stop-offs.
You can take a bus from Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia) to Bali, but only if you can brave the 23-hour bus journey.
Climate & Best Time to Visit
Although Bali is climatically comfortable throughout the year, and is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Bali is from April to October, the summer months in Bali. During the dry season, April to October, the western side of the peninsula creates some of the world's best waves, making this a delightful time to visit, weather-wise. Even within these months, the peak tourist season lasts from July to August, but April, May, June and September, just before and after the busiest time in Bali are truly the best months to visit.
October - March: Bali sees rainfall during these months, so you may want to avoid this half of the year if you’re planning your vacation. Although you will bag better deals during these months, your movement may be restricted because of rainfall.
ITINERARY For 5 Days & 4 Nights
Day 1 :-
On your arrival at the Ngurah Rai International Airport (also known as Denpasar International Airport), you will be escorted to your hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon visit to Uluwatu Temple, watch Kecak Dance performancethen enjoy seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach. Back to hotel.
Day 2 :-
After breakfast watch Barong Dance Performancethen visit to Celuk Village ie a traditional gold and silver smith. Then visit to Batuan Temple and Tirta Empul Temple. Afterwards visit to Kintamani with Volcano view and having lunch visit to Tegalalang Rice terrace. Then visit Ubud Monkey Forest. Then back to hotel.
Day 3 :-
Today morning we will proceed to watch Dolphin at Lovina Beach then visit to Banjar Hot Water Spring and Gitgit Waterfall. Enjoy Lunch and then visit to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Then back to hotel.
Day 4 :-
After breakfast today we will visit Taman Ayun Temple and Alas Kedaton temple. Then
visit to Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and enjoy lunch afterwards visit to Batukaru Temple and Tanah Lot Templewith amazing Sunset view. Then back to hotel.
Day 5 :-
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. You will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
TOUR COST STARTS FROM RS. 15,000/- onwards
- Accommodation is Premium/Deluxe Category hotel or Equivalent based on availability at the time of actual booking
- Daily breakfast or Dinner included in hotel as per fixed menu/buffet system.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival station
- Chauffeured transportation for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
- All currently applicable hotel & transportation taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
- Any ride, monument entry fees
- Guide Service
- Domestic / International air fare
- Indian Visa Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- 5% GST on Total billing
- Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Day wise sightseeing itinerary will be given after the confirmation.
- For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
- The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
- Hotel Check In / out time is 12:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.